Grades: NS-PK | 151 students
- The Village Child Development Center recognizes this and encourage your child’s creativity and unique personality at all of our centers.
- Our experienced and qualified teachers create loving, supportive classroom environments to meet the needs of every child.
- Activities are adapted to meet the young child’s growing curiosity and language development is encouraged in an environment rich with music, books and conversation with the little ones.
- As children become more independent, our programs reflect the need for cognitive growth.
- We incorporate the acclaimed Core Knowledge Curriculum in our Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Private Kindergarten programs which helps to ensure the children’s readiness to enter elementary school through advanced lessons in academic skills.
- In addition to our regular daily activities, our centers offer unique experiences for the children.
- Each center features over-sized, custom playgrounds and sports fields.
- Our outdoor swimming pools, which are closely supervised by on-site lifeguards, are a welcome activity during the summer months.
- Special classes such as dance, karate, gymnastics, computers and foreign language are also available.
- We know that our children enjoy days filled with an appropriate balance of play and learning.
- Each center is carefully designed to ensure the children’s safety and security.
- From our controlled-access entry system, to our secured child pick-up procedures, we have the children’s safety in mind throughout each center.
- Our on-site cooks prepare homemade, nutritious meals designed to appeal to the tastes of young children.
People that viewed The Village Child Development Center also viewed these schools: Bright Horizons Montessori At The Marina.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.