Grades: PK-12 | 406 students
- Timberlake Christian Schools was founded in 1966 as a ministry of Timberlake Baptist Church.
- The educational philosophy of Timberlake Christian Schools is based upon the Biblical view of truth and man as set forth in the Bible.
- The verbally inspired Word of God in its truthfulness and completeness it is the only criterion, the supreme and final authority, for faith and practice, and therefore, is the starting point of all rational inquiry and the guide to all interpretation of reality.
- The Bible is the source of the principles determining other subjects and the way in which they are taught.
- The presentation of Biblical truth is thus not confined to a single segment of the curriculum - the study of the Bible - but is integrated throughout the teaching of all subjects.
- This facet of TCS makes it unique among schools in our community.
- The mission of Timberlake Christian Schools is to provide the opportunity for young people to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, educate them within the framework of a Christian worldview, stimulate their development of Christlike character and conduct and offer programs for them to increase in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Timberlake Christian Schools also viewed these schools: Liberty Christian Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.