Grades: PK-K | 147 students
- Toms River Nursery School and Kindergarten, established in 1945, has been serving the families in the Toms River area for 65 years.
- Our school is a non-profit parent cooperative school, owned by the parents and students currently enrolled.
- We respect the personality of each child and strive to invite a child's curiosity, encourage creativity and inspire ideas.
- All classrooms create an environment that stimulates the need to ask questions and seek solutions while allowing the child the freedom to develop his or her own style of work and play.
- Independence is encouraged with the clear understanding that it carries with it social responsibility.
- We strive to stimulate and inculcate in a child a feeling for aesthetic and moral values through his or her enthusiasm and attitudes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Toms River Nursery School & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Grace & Peace Academy.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.