Grades: Nursery School-PK
- The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
- With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
- Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to the Torrington KinderCare Learning Center! Our teachers are passionate about Early Childhood Learning, from our amazing Infant program right on up to our Before and After school programs. It's always a busy, happy and safe place for children to learn and flourish. Over twenty-eight years of experience in Torrington. We have a good reputation with our area schools as a place to be for learning. Our center is NAEYC accredited and we are proud of our on going commitment to our center, our families and our community.
- KinderCare Learning center offers a keypad entry with each family having their own unique code. Our teachers are CPR , First Aid and Epi-Pen certified. Our Health and Safety coordinator offers our staff monthly trainings and practice drills to ensure proper trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Care for Kids DCF
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TorringtonGrades: PK-12 | 75 students
387 New Harwinton Rd
Torrington, CT 06790
TorringtonGrades: PK-2 | 160 students
28 Saint John Place
Torrington, CT 06790
New HartfordGrades: K-9 | 41 students
18 Cedar Ln
New Hartford, CT 06057
WinstedGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
55 Oak St
Winsted, CT 06098
12 Norfolk Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.