Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
- Transfiguration School exists to teach as Jesus did believing that each individual is called by God and possesses a dignity to be upheld and cherished.
- Transfiguration School presents students with a structured religious and academic education program stressing the tenets of our Catholic faith, service to others, value of worship and the ability to make responsible Christian decisions based on moral values.
- As a Catholic school we embrace our mission to develop the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, socially and esthetically.
- In our pursuit of excellence Transfiguration School has created a student-centered learning institution that provides students with a challenging academic environment within a caring and nurturing atmosphere, recognizing and respecting the individual differences of each of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Admissions Director||Audrey J. Woods|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OssiningGrades: K-9 | 150 students
16 Elizabeth St
Ossining, NY 10562
TarrytownGrades: K-12 | 847 students
293 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
ValhallaGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
Valhalla, NY 10595
OssiningGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
Eagle Park Route 9
Ossining, NY 10562
Valley CottageGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
365 Kings Hwy
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.