Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
- Trinity Academy's mission is to provide our students with the means for growth in Christian principles and the pursuit of academic excellence.
- The dedication of our educators, parents, and parishes creates a loving and nurturing environment for students to acquire self-esteem, knowledge of the world, and gospel values.
- Trinity Academy provides a positive educational experience that respects the uniqueness of each child and encourages the development of the whole person within a strong Christian environment.
- The entire community - teachers, parents, priests, staff, and administration work toward the spiritual, academic, and social development of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LyndhurstGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
620 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
CliftonGrades: K-9 | 420 students
797 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013
BloomfieldGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
NutleyGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
24 Brookline Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.