Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
- Trinity Academy's mission is to provide our students with the means for growth in Christian principles and the pursuit of academic excellence.
- The dedication of our educators, parents, and parishes creates a loving and nurturing environment for students to acquire self-esteem, knowledge of the world, and gospel values.
- Trinity Academy provides a positive educational experience that respects the uniqueness of each child and encourages the development of the whole person within a strong Christian environment.
- The entire community - teachers, parents, priests, staff, and administration work toward the spiritual, academic, and social development of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NutleyGrades: KG-8 | 255 students
24 Brookline Ave
Nutley, NJ 07110
CliftonGrades: K-9 | 420 students
797 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013
LyndhurstGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
620 Valley Brook Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
BloomfieldGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.