Grades: PK-12 | 190 students
- Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private school ministering to students Kindergarten ' Grade 9.
- Trinity Christian School is committed to God and educational excellence and is fully accredited by the State of Indiana.
- We strive to provide a safe, fun, and caring environment that students look forward to attending.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private school ministering to students Kindergarten ' Grade 9. Trinity Christian School is committed to God and educational excellence and is fully accredited by the State of Indiana. We strive to provide a safe, fun, and caring environment that students look forward to attending.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndianapolisGrades: PK-4 | 96 students
1055 N Girls School Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46214
WhitestownGrades: PK-12 | 583 students
6600 S Indianapolis Rd
Whitestown, IN 46075
IndianapolisGrades: K-9 | 122 students
8610 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46234
IndianapolisGrades: 9-12 | 435 students
5000 Nowland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46201
WestfieldGrades: KG-12 | 66 students
Po Box 900
Westfield, IN 46074
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.