Grades: NS-12 | 357 students
Trinity Christian School is a Christ-centered classical school committed to partnering with parents to educate the minds and transform the lives of students for the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- Christian Worldview In Our Thinking
- What we think and believe is rooted in a story. We seek to find our place in God's creation and His story of redemption in a fallen world. That pursuit is not filtered or sanitized, but an honest pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty. The aim of a Christian education, then, is wise and virtuous adults who are able to discern truth, choose what is good, and beautifully express the reason for those choices. We believe that ultimate fulfillment is this journey will be found in the person of Jesus Christ.
- Gospel In Our Motivation
- The Good News of Jesus Christ gives us purpose in every endeavor. In this age of reckless confidence and self-serving pragmatism, we acknowledge our dependence on our Creator and trust in the provision on His Son on the Cross. we are motivated not by indebtedness, but by a thankful heart. This Gospel teaches us to approach creation, other people and our work with humility. Our academic pursuits are not an obligation or a ticket to success, but rather a response to Good News and an act of worship.
- Classical In Our Method
- With the goal of discerning the best means of educating children, and regarding centuries of experience in educating history's greatest minds and leaders, we have landed firmly on the classical model. We train students through their natural developmental stages in the developmental stages in the disciplines of Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric. These tools of learning capitalize on the Western liberal arts tradition and equip young men and women to be lifetime learners in any context or culture.Partnered with Parents in Community
- We recognize the God-given authority of the parent as the primary educator over their children, and we respect and faithfully serve parents in that tremendous responsibility. Therefore, we openly welcome parent involvement in the life of the school and orient ourselves toward service, just as the parents have long served the school. Together we work for the success of students, not just in the classroom, but especially in the home and for the family. Ultimately, we partner with parents to glorify God in our community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KailuaGrades: PK-8 | 381 students
148 Makawao St
Kailua, HI 96734
HonoluluGrades: PK-12 | 1552 students
2445 Ka'ala Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
HonoluluGrades: K-12 | 3751 students
1601 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
HonoluluGrades: PK-6 | 208 students
1922 Makiki St
Honolulu, HI 96822
HonoluluGrades: K-12 | 1887 students
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu, HI 96826
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.