Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
- Trinity Lutheran School has been established to provide a Christian education for children in the elementary grades.
- Trinity Lutheran School is accredited by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Michigan Association of Non public Schools, and The Michigan District of the Missouri Synod.
- Through its accreditation it has been recognized by these agencies as an “exceptional” school providing a “superior” Christian education to its students.
- Trinity provides a quality Christian education to the children of families who are and are not members of the congregation.
- The congregation is justifiably proud of its role in helping Christian parents as they heed the Scriptural admonition to “train up a child in the way he should go”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichvilleGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
Po Box 185
Richville, MI 48758
SaginawGrades: NS-8 | 84 students
8220 E Holland Rd
Saginaw, MI 48601
ReeseGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
Po Box 392
Reese, MI 48757
VassarGrades: K-8 | 36 students
1056 Wels Ln
Vassar, MI 48768
FrankenmuthGrades: PK-8 | 549 students
140 Churchgrove Rd
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.