Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
- Trinity Lutheran School has been established to provide a Christian education for children in the elementary grades.
- Trinity Lutheran School is accredited by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Michigan Association of Non public Schools, and The Michigan District of the Missouri Synod.
- Through its accreditation it has been recognized by these agencies as an “exceptional” school providing a “superior” Christian education to its students.
- Trinity provides a quality Christian education to the children of families who are and are not members of the congregation.
- The congregation is justifiably proud of its role in helping Christian parents as they heed the Scriptural admonition to “train up a child in the way he should go”.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichvilleGrades: PK-8 | 186 students
Po Box 185
Richville, MI 48758
SaginawGrades: NS-8 | 84 students
8220 E Holland Rd
Saginaw, MI 48601
ReeseGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
Po Box 392
Reese, MI 48757
VassarGrades: K-8 | 36 students
1056 Wels Ln
Vassar, MI 48768
FrankenmuthGrades: PK-8 | 549 students
140 Churchgrove Rd
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.