Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
- Trinity Lutheran School was established in Atchison in 1869.
- Trinity Lutheran School is an integral part of the ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We desire to work with children and parents who are willing to walk with us in oneness of spirit and purpose.
- Our curriculum is based on A Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools and has been approved by the Kansas Board of Education.
- To meet goals and objectives of our school, the most important subject is the teaching of the Christian faith.
- A well-integrated course of Bible history, Christian doctrine, and memory work is required of every pupil.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Trinity Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Atchison Catholic Elementary S.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.