Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
- Trinity Lutheran School was established in Atchison in 1869.
- Trinity Lutheran School is an integral part of the ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We desire to work with children and parents who are willing to walk with us in oneness of spirit and purpose.
- Our curriculum is based on A Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools and has been approved by the Kansas Board of Education.
- To meet goals and objectives of our school, the most important subject is the teaching of the Christian faith.
- A well-integrated course of Bible history, Christian doctrine, and memory work is required of every pupil.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Trinity Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Atchison Catholic Elementary S.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.