Kansas Private Schools
- There are 238 private schools in Kansas, serving 42,503 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,293 for elementary schools and $11,020 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 92% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 20% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Athletics are an important aspect of the total Maranatha experience. We believe challenging interscholastic competition provides students the opportunity to develop positive character traits such as leadership, teamwork, perseverance, and commitment as well as attitudes of fair play and sportsmanship.
Kansas Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools588 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools410 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools236 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools412 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools661 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools152 Students6% Minority
- 8 Schools1,643 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools772 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools330 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools208 Students63% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools358 Students58% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students13% Minority
- 56 Schools13,334 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools625 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools184 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools212 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools312 Students3% Minority
- 3 Schools324 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools382 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools427 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools181 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools1,019 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools448 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools829 Students22% Minority
- 44 Schools11,564 Students27% Minority
- 13 Schools2,854 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools211 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students5% Minority
- 9 Schools1,710 Students62% Minority
July 13, 2018
Cindy Springsteen writes for the Long Island Examiner. She and I had a go at a couple of the major issues confronting parents of teens.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.