Top Kansas Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 238 top private schools in Kansas, serving 42,404 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,253 for elementary schools and $11,108 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 92% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 20% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Maranatha Christian Academy Photo - Athletics are an important aspect of the total Maranatha experience. We believe challenging interscholastic competition provides students the opportunity to develop positive character traits such as leadership, teamwork, perseverance, and commitment as well as attitudes of fair play and sportsmanship.
Wichita Collegiate School Photo - Are you looking for a high school? Join us for our Upper School Open House on Thursday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m.! Advance registration is appreciated -- please sign up at wcsks.com/WhyCollegiate
Bishop Seabury Academy Photo - Our students matriculate to colleges near and far, including Harvard, USC, Texas Christian University and the Honors Program at KU.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Your child will flourish with an education at Sacred Heart/Holy Child School, 330 N Oak, Pratt, KS.
Top Kansas Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools588 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools410 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools236 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools412 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools661 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools152 Students6% Minority
- 8 Schools1,663 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools772 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools330 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools208 Students63% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools358 Students58% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students13% Minority
- 56 Schools13,325 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools625 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools184 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools212 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools312 Students3% Minority
- 3 Schools324 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools382 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools427 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools225 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools181 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools1,019 Students25% Minority
- 4 Schools448 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools829 Students22% Minority
- 44 Schools11,564 Students27% Minority
- 13 Schools2,847 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools211 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students5% Minority
- 9 Schools1,710 Students62% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.