Kansas Private Schools
- There are 234 private schools in Kansas, serving 42,367 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,236 for elementary schools and $11,020 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 92% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Athletics are an important aspect of the total Maranatha experience. We believe challenging interscholastic competition provides students the opportunity to develop positive character traits such as leadership, teamwork, perseverance, and commitment as well as attitudes of fair play and sportsmanship.
Are you looking for a high school? Join us for our Upper School Open House on Thursday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m.!Advance registration is appreciated -- please sign up at wcsks.com/WhyCollegiate
Our students matriculate to colleges near and far, including Harvard, USC, Texas Christian University and the Honors Program at KU.
Kansas Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools63 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools601 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools363 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools208 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools406 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools287 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools641 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools1,485 Students38% Minority
- 4 Schools741 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools411 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools247 Students47% Minority
- 2 Schools106 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools328 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students12% Minority
- 55 Schools13,397 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students16% Minority
- 6 Schools724 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools82 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools251 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools297 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools423 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools273 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools474 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools923 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools402 Students42% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students2% Minority
- 5 Schools951 Students20% Minority
- 45 Schools11,181 Students25% Minority
- 13 Schools3,109 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools229 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools204 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools134 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,731 Students57% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.