Top Kansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 193 top religiously affiliated private schools in Kansas (81% of all schools), serving 39,219 students.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Your child will flourish with an education at Sacred Heart/Holy Child School, 330 N Oak, Pratt, KS.
Zion Lutheran School Photo - Zion is accredited nationally by National Lutheran Schools Accreditation and by the Kansas State Department of Education.
St John's Military School Photo - Through the main gate of campus, the Teardrop (named for the shape of the area) welcomes visitors with over 150 flags donated by alumni, friends, and family of St. John's Military School. Vanier Academic Center faces the main gate.
Maranatha Christian Academy Photo - Athletics are an important aspect of the total Maranatha experience. We believe challenging interscholastic competition provides students the opportunity to develop positive character traits such as leadership, teamwork, perseverance, and commitment as well as attitudes of fair play and sportsmanship.
Top Kansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students5.17% Minority
- 7 Schools226 Students23.81% Minority
- 1 Schools301 Students- Minority
- 37 Schools5,999 Students12.66% Minority
- 1 Schools111 Students2.97% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools333 Students22.03% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools183 Students48.67% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools1,877 Students18.35% Minority
- 2 Schools113 Students3.54% Minority
- 3 Schools139 Students79.07% Minority
- 107 Schools29,300 Students21.15% Minority
- 9 Schools237 Students40.37% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students18.52% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.