Top Kansas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 191 top religiously affiliated private schools in Kansas (81% of all schools), serving 39,104 students.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Your child will flourish with an education at Sacred Heart/Holy Child School, 330 N Oak, Pratt, KS.
Zion Lutheran School Photo - Zion is accredited nationally by National Lutheran Schools Accreditation and by the Kansas State Department of Education.
Maranatha Christian Academy Photo - Athletics are an important aspect of the total Maranatha experience. We believe challenging interscholastic competition provides students the opportunity to develop positive character traits such as leadership, teamwork, perseverance, and commitment as well as attitudes of fair play and sportsmanship.
Top Kansas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students5.17% Minority
- 7 Schools226 Students23.81% Minority
- 1 Schools301 Students- Minority
- 37 Schools5,999 Students12.66% Minority
- 1 Schools111 Students2.97% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students18.26% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools183 Students48.67% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools1,877 Students18.35% Minority
- 2 Schools113 Students3.54% Minority
- 3 Schools139 Students79.07% Minority
- 107 Schools29,300 Students21.15% Minority
- 8 Schools232 Students40.65% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students18.52% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.