- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
K-8 formal uniform PreK no uniform (used uniform store available)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Green Team, Knowledge Bowl, STUCO
Arts and Music Programs:
- XAVIERCATHOLIC PRESCHOOL and XAVIER CATHOLIC SCHOOL (PreK-8th grade)
- Xavier Catholic Preschool at 1409 2nd Ave. in Leavenworthhas a strong academic curriculum consisting of six learning centers: Language & Reading Readiness, Math Readiness, Housekeeping, Manipulatives, Library/Listening, and Art. Classrooms are set up so each child will have several positive and successful experiences each day. The letters A-Z, the numbers 1-10, shapes, colors, scissors and printing skills are an integral part of our program. "Living our Gospel values" is integrated into our Christ-centered curriculum.
- Xavier Catholic SchoolK-8th at 541 Muncie in Leavenworthhas a first-rate academic program. Our Christ-centered curriculum is built by the standards set by the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas. Our challenging curriculum includes Spanish and Technology classes for kindergarten through eighth grade, as well as several extracurricular programs that enhance the educational experience for all our students. Students are given the opportunity to be involved in planning and maintaining a school garden, display leadership skills through Student Council positions, digital photography, yearbook, band, choir and Knowledge Bowl.Xavier integrates a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) at all grade levels for individual student growth and success. Xavier has an 18:1 student-teacher ratio. Teachers have high expectations and disruptions are handled in a timely and age-appropriate manner. Xavier maintains a School Wide Positive Behavior System of Support (SWPBSS); Xavier Raiders Have HEART! Technology includes local area networks, wireless internet access in every room and staff dedicated to the integration of technology in all academic areas. Our library has a web-based catalog program. Our fifth through eighth-grade studentsare 1:1 with laptops, we have a computer lab and mobile iPad labs. There are Smart Boards in every classroom. Our progressive technology curriculum emphasizes technology as a tool for learning and communicating. Students are learning 21st Century skills that are needed for success in the future. Our study skills instruction and emphasis in 6th through 8th grade ensures high school and career readiness. Xavier Catholic School is fully accredited by the Kansas State Department of Education and AdvancED. Continuous improvement is a cornerstone of our school. Xavier is a member of the National Catholic Education Association and the Military Child Coalition. National Catholic Education Association provides our Assessment of Catechism for Religious Education (ACRE): This is a standardized test for our fifth and eighth grade students covering religious education. The students are tested over the Four Pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Xavier Catholic School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Xavier Catholic School?
What sports does Xavier Catholic School offer?
What is Xavier Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Xavier Catholic School?
Endorse Xavier Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards