St. Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (913) 682-5553
Our Mission at St. Paul Lutheran School is to "Personalize a Christ Centered Education that Develops the Whole Child".
We believe each of God's children should be offered a safe and nurturing environment in which to develop a personal relationshiop with Christ.
With Christ as the center of our school, the students are able to strive for academic excellence and build lasting, loving relationships with God and others.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial help is available on needs basis|
|Admissions Director||Suzie Lawson|
- Personalizing a Christ-Centered Education that Develops the Whole Child.
- Our Staff: St. Paul Lutheran School has a talented, Christ-minded staff that works together to provide the best education for the students. Through fellowship with one another, the teachers have created a family like atmosphere that includes the students and their families. Constant efforts are made to be sure that the staff at St. Paul is aware of new educational methodologies and that they are evaluated before implementation.
- Our Curriculum: The curriculum at St. Paul follows the scope & sequence of Kansas State Standards, necessary for State accreditation. Integrating the Faith, a guide to help teachers present material from a Christ centered world view, is also used. Materials are selected from secular publishers based on solid review of educational principals. Science and Religion materials are published by Concordia Publishing House and Maple Leaf Publishing, both Lutheran affiliated sources.
- Our Dress Code: St. Paul School requires that all pupils wear clothing that is a reflection of their Christian training and does not disrupt or distract from the educational process. Neat, clean and modest in appearance is our school standard. Each student in grades Kindergarten through 8 will wear a polo style uniform shirt; each pre-school student will wear a uniform tee-shirt. St. Paul School will provide for each new or returning student up to two of the required uniform shirts.
Profile last updated:
It is a nice school and I am currently still attending and I am in the 7th grade.It is an amazing school as a student I say you should enroll your child here
- Posted by Student/Alumni - The student girl
All of my children are attending, or have attended, St. Paul. My oldest is in high school now, but I still have a 5th and 7th grader at St. Paul. We love it. It's truly a wonderful place to be. The academics are outstanding - the low student-teacher ratio allows for a much more individualized approach to education. While academics are important, so is a character. Faculty and staff work daily to build and reinforce a solid foundation of Christian character in every child. As a former military family (retired), we appreciate the fact that St. Paul teaches and requires respectful behavior and good manners. Success is measured by so much more than just grades.
- Posted by Parent - Mom of 3
WONDERFUL SCHOOL! My son has learned so much from just attending preschool here. He will continue to grow in his education and spiritually! Thank you St Paul!
- Posted by Parent - ktsad
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.