Horizon Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kansas for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants/skirt/jeans and school logo shirt or sweatshirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Horizon Academy helps children with diagnosed language-based learning diabilities (dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia) who struggle within traditional academic settings by providing innovative instructional programs including evidence-based methodology along with strategic instruction and multisensory approaches that help students learn and compensate for their learning difficulties. Students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and/or dyscalculia come to Horizon Academy because they are struggling in the following areas:
- Word decoding skills in reading, and encoding (spelling)
- Oral and written language comprehension and/or expression
- Math skills (calculation and problem solving)
- Physical education skills
- Organization skills
- Social skills
- Handwriting skills
- Speech/Lang. skills
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Horizon Academy cost?
Horizon Academy's tuition is approximately $27,750 for private students.
Does Horizon Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Horizon Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Horizon Academy offer?
Horizon Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Cross Country and Track and Field.
What is Horizon Academy's ranking?
Horizon Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kansas for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Horizon Academy?
The application deadline for Horizon Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Horizon Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards