Kansas City Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Kansas City Christian School is a Christ centered community of unified focus, to create a learning environment where faith is exercised to maturity, where students rigorously pursue knowledge, and where Godly character is honored.
- In today's culture, it is unquestionably essential to prepare students academically.
- It also is critically important to provide students with a venue to mature in faith and character.
- At KCC, we do precisely that we pursue faith, knowledge and character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Worldview, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language, AP English Literature|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Collared Shirts required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on grade|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amy Connelly|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics, Scholars Bowl, Senior Mission Trip
Arts and Music Programs:
Choral performance, Drama, Forensics
- Our Mission: The mission of Kansas City Christian School is to assist Christian families in training their children (a) to exemplify an integrated and unified Biblical worldview; (b) to demonstrate Christ-like attitude, character, and wisdom; and (c) to possess academic, vocational and life skills to transform the culture in which they live.
- Our Vision:Kansas City Christian School is a Christ-centered community where faith is exercised to maturity; where students rigorously pursue knowledge; and where Godly character is honored.
- Our Core Value:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leawood Grades: 6-12 | 58 students
10713 Barkley St
Leawood, KS 66211
(913)341-6666 3.8 6-12
- Kansas City Grades: 9-12 | 290 students
708 N 18th St
Kansas City, KS 66102
(913)371-1201 8.8 9-12
I am a life member of the Kansas City Chapter of Executive Women International and we have a scholarship program for High School Seniors. If you are interested, please e-mail me the name of our college counselor to whom this information should be sent. Margaret Gambill, email@example.com, 816-363-5376
- Posted by Administrator - Margaret Gambill
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.