Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park
- Accelerated Schools is a private non-profit school. Mission Statement: Accelerated Schools of Overland Park works with students and their families to provide a unique learning environment that maximizes individual success.
- Parents turn to ASOP to help their student overcome challenges and succeed academically..
- We are focused on being a compassionate school with a positive Growth Mindset approach to help students take ownership of their learning by setting attainable goals and celebrating accomplishments.
- All courses include supplemental or enrichment materials so students can experience continuous challenge and success.
- We provide effective learning environments where students learn through individualized plans while mastering required curriculum areas.
Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park places among the top 20% of private schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$325|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer school currently costs $325 per week. Students must attend a minimum of three weeks.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call to request information on our fees. Tuition is paid at the time of enrollment or a payment plan can be arranged.|
|Admissions Director||Jane Curran|
- Accelerated Schools of Overland Park is a private, non-profit school accredited by the State of Kansas and North Central Association, a branch of Cognia. Educational services have been provided in the greater Kansas City area for over 45 years. We are committed to continuing our long tradition as a school dedicated to helping students overcome their challenges and experience success.
- Parents chose the Accelerated Schools for their student for many reasons: gifted and talented opportunities; learning success; motivation; executive function skills and study skills; and emotional, social or mental health issues.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mission Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
4901 Reinhardt Drive
Mission, KS 66205
(913) 789-9443 7.6 1-12
- Prairie Village Grades: PK-6 | 175 students
3531 Somerset Dr
Prairie Village, KS 66208
(913) 649-6160 3.9 PK-6
- Mission Grades: PK-12 | 102 students
4901 Mission Road
Mission, KS 66205
(913) 384-4434 7.7 PK-12