- Top Ranked KS School
- Grades: 4-12
- Enrollment: 83 students
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kansas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Community Service, Homework Club, Reading club, Student Council, Vocal Ensemble, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Knitting Club
- Accelerated Schools of Overland Park (ASOP) is a private, 501(c)(3) non-profit school accredited by the State of Kansas and Cognia. We provide a co-educational, full-day school for students in grades 4-12, as well as summer school. ASOP has rolling admission. Accelerated School's unique approach offers students individualized educational plans that can accommodate their changing needs, as well as a safe and compassionate learning environment.
- ASOP has provided educational services in the greater Kansas City area for over 45 years. We are committed to continuing our long tradition of helping students overcome challenges and experience success. Our students represent a variety of diverse learning needs, including gifted, average and learning challenged. A priority for ASOP is supporting students with emotional, social and mental health concerns. ASOP`s low student-teacher ratio of 7:1, compared to the national average of 15:1, allows us to provide a personalized curriculum while also focusing on building positive relationships.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park cost?
Does Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park offer a summer program?
What is Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park?
Endorse Accelerated Schools Of Overland Park. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards