Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 199 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,190
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
LS & MS: khaki, black or navy bottoms; white, lt. blue, lt. pink, burgundy, bright pink, red, black, and navy tops
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Environmental Club, National Honor Society Chapter, Newspaper, Quill and Scroll Honor Society, Rainbow Rams, Student Council, Tech Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
- "A place of joy" is a phrase we often hear used to describe HBHA from students, parents, and teachers and we would like to share that experience with you.
- Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy is a K-12 independent community Jewish day school in the heart of the Midwest. Serving the Greater Kansas City Jewish community for more than 55 years, HBHA is committed to working in partnership with our parents and students to support the emotional, spiritual, academic, and physical growth of our students. As a school, we are dedicated to providing a nurturing, collaborative, and most important joy-filled Jewish environment where students can grow into their best selves.We live by our core values to provide the best for our students, including a strong academic foundation with individualized attention, all emanating from Jewish values.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy cost?
Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy's tuition is approximately $12,190 for private students.
What sports does Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy offer?
Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy?
The application deadline for Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards