Canterbury Preparatory School
- Our primary objective at the Canterbury Schools is to provide the most enriching environment to facilitate a child's development.
- We believe that every child has the ability to learn and to teach, and that a child who enjoys learning will always seek challenges in life.
- Our program is based upon the Montessori principles of self-direction, and experiential education.
- We promote a thoughtful and sensitive demeanor in the classrooms, and we support cooperation between children as they learn from one another.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: K-8 | 552 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913)851-2531 1.8 K-8
- Overland Park Grades: NS-3 | 266 students
9555 Hadley Dr
Overland Park, KS 66212
(913)649-2228 3.4 NS-3
- Overland Park Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
9333 W. 159th Street
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)681-7622 5.1 PK-12
- Grandview Grades: PK-6 | 38 students
12401 Byars Rd
Grandview, MO 64030
(816)966-8989 8.5 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.