Canterbury Preparatory School
- Our primary objective at the Canterbury Schools is to provide the most enriching environment to facilitate a child's development.
- We believe that every child has the ability to learn and to teach, and that a child who enjoys learning will always seek challenges in life.
- Our program is based upon the Montessori principles of self-direction, and experiential education.
- We promote a thoughtful and sensitive demeanor in the classrooms, and we support cooperation between children as they learn from one another.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: K-8 | 552 students
9510 W 127th St Ste 200
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913)851-2531 1.8 K-8
- Overland Park Grades: NS-3 | 266 students
9555 Hadley Dr
Overland Park, KS 66212
(913)649-2228 3.4 NS-3
- Overland Park Grades: NS-12 | 452 students
9333 W. 159th Street
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)681-7622 5.1 NS-12
- Grandview Grades: PK-6 | 38 students
12401 Byars Rd
Grandview, MO 64030
(816)966-8989 8.5 PK-6
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.