Canterbury Preparatory School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our primary objective at the Canterbury Schools is to provide the most enriching environment to facilitate a child's development. We believe that every child has the ability to learn and to teach, and that a child who enjoys learning will always seek challenges in life. Our program is based upon the Montessori principles of self-direction, and experiential education. We promote a thoughtful and sensitive demeanor in the classrooms, and we support cooperation between children as they learn from one another.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Canterbury Preparatory School?
The application deadline for Canterbury Preparatory School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Canterbury Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards