Grades: PK-12 | 321 students
- Trinity Lutheran School has been providing strong academics in a Christ-filled environment since 1959.
- We are confident that our program of academic studies wrapped into the spiritual understandings and practical applications of living, will provide you with what is most needed for your child's education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1583|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$2100-3800 for preschool/jr. kindergarten $6100 for kindergarten-8th grade $7000 for high school|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Shannon Polk|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band and Choir, Cheer, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Handbells, Lego Club, Lego Robotics, Math Team, Musical Theatre, Science Team, Student Government Art, Band and Choir, Cheer, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Handbells, Lego Club, Lego Robotics, Math Team, Science Team, Musical Theatre,
- At Trinity, our focus of challenging academics presented in a safe and caring Christian environment where faith is integrated in the learning process gives children the foundation necessary to continue their education and also to proceed in the life-long process of Christian service.
- 2, 3 or 5 day Preschool Program with Music, Spanish and P.E.
- 5 day Junior Kindergarten Program with Music, Spanish and P.E.
- Full day Kindergarten Program with Spanish, Music and P.E.
- 1st-8th grade with Spanish, Music, P.E, Art, Technology, Lego Club and Chess Club 6th-8th grade with Spanish, Art, Music, Band, Handbells, Drama, Musical Theatre, Chess, Math and Science Team,Volleyball, Basketball, Dance, Cheer, Swimming, Cross Country, Track and student government.
- High School program with College Preparatory Academics, Spanish, Art, Video Editing, Musical Theatre, Choir, Handbells, Solar Car, Volleyball, Basketball, Golf, Nordic Skiing, NHS, FCA and student government.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BendGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
19660 SW Mountaineer Way
Bend, OR 97702
BendGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
19741 Baker Rd
Bend, OR 97702
BendGrades: PK-12 | 191 students
19860 Tumalo Reservoir Road
Bend, OR 97703
BendGrades: NS-8 | 105 students
2150 NE Studio Rd Ste. 2
Bend, OR 97701
My daughter attended kindergarten and first grade here. Unfortunately, we had to move to Anchorage, Alaska for second grade. We are almost finished with the school year here, and I must say we talk about Trinity almost every day. In fact on the way to school this morning, my daughter talked the entire way about her kindergarten class and how much she loved it so! Mr. McKim is amazing with those little kids. He is fun and funny without compromising the learning environment. Somehow, he always maintains control over the class, while maintaining their respect. First grade was also an amazing year for my daughter. Mrs. Clift has such a beaming love for Christ that she radiates of joy. Just to be near her is a blessing. She loves on her class in such a way, that I truly believe directs any student in her class back to Christ. And her love for teaching is astounding! For the planetary science series, she came to class dressed up as an ALIEN from each planet! My daughter LOVED being in her class, and NEVER wanted to miss school for any reason. She would act as if I was punishing her when I had to keep her home from school when she was sick! Honestly - we knew Trinity was a good school. But we had no idea HOW BLESSED we were by the environment and teachers here. We miss it so much. And wish we could duplicate it wherever we go. Trinity, we miss you. And we wish we could come back! You instilled such a love for learning in my girl, that even though this year has been tough on her, she will always remember. Now we know what GOOD teaching REALLY is.
- Posted by Parent - lisam
Great school, great teachers!
- Posted by Parent - shann
I have had two children who are now in high school, but have attended this school since preschool. A consistent loving culture of students who celebrate their talents in all areas. A place where it is cool to be smart! From chess and lego clubs at the early grades to the solar car team in high school. The music program is like none I have seen in Oregon.
- Posted by Parent - tomst
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.