Grades: PK-4 | 210 students
- At Tutor Time, caring, experienced teachers help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time Life Smart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- Tutor Time is passionate about children?s growth, development and achievements.
- We are proud to partner with educationally minded families who share these goals.
- We appreciate and understand the rapid pace of today?s world and work to ease the stress that modern families face.
- That is why we have gathered resources to help families stay involved and to provide parents with additional information and tips regarding a variety of parenting and family issues.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.