Grades: 9-12 | 802 students
- Union Catholic is filled with a unique spirit with a focus on a synergistic, 21st century education. UC's six learning levels, technologically infused curriculum, atheltics, clubs and leadership programs prepare student to thrive in the real, spiritual and virtual worlds. "You Know It When You UC It ~ Live The UC Difference"
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||802 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,340|
|Admissions Director||Betsy Thornton|
|Admissions Associate||Karen Rudnicki|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- Union Catholic offers unique in-classroom and online learning at levels tailored to each student's strengths. You can select among more than 50 clubs or can choose among 22 sports. Your UC experience will allow you to develop your leadership skills, grow your indiviudal talents and prepare you for success.
- In our faith-based, value-centered environment, UC studetns thrive in all areas of academics and student life. Our core values of community, respect, responsibility, compassion and honesty are modeled in all that we do, and insprie each of us to become "all God calls us to be".
- Union Catholic is filled with a unique spirit because here is truly a place for everyone here!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoselleGrades: 9-12 | 354 students
350 Raritan Rd
Roselle, NJ 07203
ElizabethGrades: 9-12 | 208 students
237 S Broad St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
ElizabethGrades: 9-12 | 168 students
840 N Broad St
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
DenvilleGrades: 9-12 | 413 students
200 Morris Ave
Denville, NJ 07834
EdisonGrades: 9-12 | 886 students
1 Tingley Ln
Edison, NJ 08820
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.