Grades: 9-12 | 802 students
- Union Catholic is filled with a unique spirit with a focus on a synergistic, 21st century education. UC's six learning levels, technologically infused curriculum, atheltics, clubs and leadership programs prepare student to thrive in the real, spiritual and virtual worlds. "You Know It When You UC It ~ Live The UC Difference"
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||802 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,340|
|Admissions Director||Betsy Thornton|
|Admissions Associate||Karen Rudnicki|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- Union Catholic offers unique in-classroom and online learning at levels tailored to each student's strengths. You can select among more than 50 clubs or can choose among 22 sports. Your UC experience will allow you to develop your leadership skills, grow your indiviudal talents and prepare you for success.
- In our faith-based, value-centered environment, UC studetns thrive in all areas of academics and student life. Our core values of community, respect, responsibility, compassion and honesty are modeled in all that we do, and insprie each of us to become "all God calls us to be".
- Union Catholic is filled with a unique spirit because here is truly a place for everyone here!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoselleGrades: 9-12 | 354 students
350 Raritan Rd
Roselle, NJ 07203
ElizabethGrades: 9-12 | 168 students
840 N Broad St
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
ElizabethGrades: 9-12 | 208 students
237 S Broad St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
ElizabethGrades: 5-12 | 158 students
227 Court St
Elizabeth, NJ 07206
LivingstonGrades: 6-12 | 593 students
91 South Orange Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.