Grades: K-9 | 190 students
- Honesty, responsibility, kindness and respect are the essence of a Valley student.
- In an environment that is safe, nurturing, and disciplined, Valley School provides a balanced and strong program of study for a diverse group of children.
- Our goal is to stimulate in each young person lifelong habits of moral behavior, seeking knowledge and understanding, and doing good works for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, LacrosseBasketball, Field Hockey,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LigonierGrades: K-9 | 101 students
327 W Vincent St
Ligonier, PA 15658
LatrobeGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
232 State Route 217
Latrobe, PA 15650
DerryGrades: PK-8 | 70 students
224 Pittsburgh St
Derry, PA 15627
BradenvilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
128 Bradenville School Rd
Bradenville, PA 15620
125 Christian School Rd
Hollsopple, PA 15935
Every child should have the opportunity to attend a school like Valley where students and teachers are learners in a positive and challenging environment.
- Posted by Administrator - jdero
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.