Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
- Victory Baptist Academy offers a quality Christian Education at an affordable price.
- Our goal is to provide the next generation of well educated, patriotic, Christian leaders for our nation.
- We would welcome your email or phone call to provide you with further information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- We have students from Waldorf, La Plata, Lexington Park, Hollywood and throughout Mechanicsville. We are a Christian school in name and practice focusing on both the educational and the spiritual growth of each of our students.
Profile last updated: 01/10/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LeonardtownGrades: 6-12 | 38 students
41740 Baldridge Street
Leonardtown, MD 20650
White PlainsGrades: PK-12 | 359 students
Po Box 1668
White Plains, MD 20695
HuntingtownGrades: PK-12 | 403 students
300 Calverton School Rd
Huntingtown, MD 20639
La PlataGrades: K-9 | 244 students
1200 Charles St
La Plata, MD 20646
WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 43 students
Po Box 235
Waldorf, MD 20604
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.