Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
- Catholic education is an expression of the mission entrusted to the church by Jesus Christ.
- As a Catholic school, we hope to realize the threefold purpose of Christian Education – to teach doctrine , to build community, and to serve.
- We are a compassionate community that serves, prays, learns, and cares for each other.
- Visitation students will be educated and guided in a wholistic environment of learning – to become intellectually competent, morally and spiritually informed, and emotionally healthy in their relations with God, the world of information, and each other.
- Catholic education will continue to encourage and inspire students with a passion for learning, a passion for peace and justice, and a passion for personal personal holiness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Boys-Grey pants/red or white polo; Girls-red plaid skirt /red or white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships/financial assistance is available. We accept CCI for Pre-K, K.|
|% on Financial Aid||
- Visitation offers before care from 6:00 a.m. until school begins at 7:45 a.m. Our after care extends from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. with a wide variety of activites including various sports, homework time, dance troupe, board games, outside play (weather permitting), and a variety of clubs.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.