Grades: PK-12 | 223 students
- Westgate Christian School strives for academic excellence in order to prepare students for a life of service to God.
- We believe in traditional educational procedures and emphasize the basics in building an academic foundation.
- The academic curriculum focuses on preparing and enabling the student to communicate effectively with others, to work responsibly and productively in a technically-oriented society, to further his Christian and American heritage, and to apply biblical wisdom in daily life.
- Our students seek to understand not only the Bible, but also language, literature, mathematics, history, music, and the natural sciences.
- Students are challenged to work independently and to think for themselves as they build convictions that will stand under the pressures of our modern culture.
- Westgate Baptist Church is committed to seeing the Gospel proclaimed and the cause of Christ advanced in our own Portland area, in the Pacific Northwest region of our nation, throughout the United States, and across the entire globe.
- We are privileged to be able to partner together with twenty different missionary families who minister the Gospel around the world in fifteen different countries.
- Westgate is the sending church for two of these families: the Dean family and the Sode family.
- Our prayer is that God would send forth more laborers from our midst.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlohaGrades: PK-12 | 291 students
16860 Sw Blanton St
Aloha, OR 97007
PortlandGrades: PK-12 | 858 students
6300 SW Nicol Road
Portland, OR 97223
TualatinGrades: NS-12 | 551 students
23370 SW Boones Ferry Rd.
Tualatin, OR 97062
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.