Grades: PK-12 | 249 students
Ephesians 6:10 'Finally, be STRONG in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God...' Go to our website at www.tcsnd.org (Life at WTCS - Newsletters - August 2016) to view the 7th-12th grade chapel presentation information. Artwork by Williston artist, Eddie Wold.
- Williston Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational private Christian School offering grades K-12 as well as a preschool and prekindergarten program.
- We are committed to providing an atmosphere where students feel safe, are taught to be respectful and friendly to others, and teachers are pleasant.
- The WTCS staff and student body endeavor to make new students feel welcome. Children learn almost everything by example.
- "Christian values are more caught than taught" in the sense that children learn best by watching the Christ-like examples of those around them.
- At WTCS, we strive, by the grace of God, to be that positive example.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See handbook for greater detail.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our website under Registration link for current tuition rates.|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Choir, Drama, Leo, Music, Speech, Student Art, Band, Choir, Drama, Leo, Music, Speech, Student,|
Why Williston Trinity Christian School?
- Proven Track Record: Founded in 1992, WTCS has grown to over 280 students today. A number of teachers have been with WTCS for over ten years. We continue to meet the needs of families as witnessed by the addition of preschool and kindergarten.
- Christian Peer Group: Parents choose WTCS for their children because they agree with our mission statement and core values. Junior high and high school students make their own personal choice to attend WTCS by signing a student covenant. Consequently, we can assume that they agree on what is right or wrong.
- WTCS strives to assure that common problems in our society are not present in our school. We have zero tolerance for bullying, swearing, drinking, drugs, smoking, inappropriate clothing, defiance and disrespect. Upper classmen are taught to serve as role models and mentors. We believe that our student body is the exception and not the norm when it comes to making right choices and promoting positive peer pressure.
- Christian Teachers: Our teachers care about developing Godly character in the lives of our children in addition to maintaining order in the classroom and teaching with excellence. Teachers take time to pray with students in the classroom. Typically you`ll hear them relate that they have been called by God to teach in a Christian school.
- Academic Excellence: WTCS offers a top-rate education with Bible class considered to be a core class. Students are not accepted or rejected on the basis of their academic ability. However, parents and students must agree with our mission, statement of faith and curriculum. Also, they must accept that prayer will be a part of daily classroom practice and that faculty will teach from God`s Word, the Bible.
- Affordable Tuition: Tuition rates are the lowest in the state of North Dakota for a private, interdenominational Christian school. We have an excellent tuition assistance program. We strive to make WTCS affordable for any family.
- Small Class Size: Our elementary classes are capped at 18 students and high school classes are capped at 23 students. This allows for more personal attention.
- Parental Involvement: Parents are encouraged and welcomed to participate wherever volunteer help is needed. They can visit their child`s classroom at any time. Research shows that the best education occurs in schools that have a high level of parental support and involvement.
- Atmosphere: WTCS is committed to providing a safe and peaceful environment for our students and faculty. Students become close-knit in many cases, almost like family. They often encourage and support one another in many ways. Teacher/student relationships are generally very solid, exhibiting mutual respect and concern.
- Biblical Basis: Parents are primarily responsible for the spiritual education and well being of their child. WTCS Brings Out the Best: We do not seek the best students; we seek the best from our students.
People that viewed Williston Trinity Christian School also viewed these schools: St. Joseph Elementary School.
Kind and attentive teaching staff, focus on academics is very high. The school seems to live up to the values it claims to have. Music and Spanish classes are taught to each grade. High emphasis on encouraging children and emphasizing their strengths. Enjoying this school so far.
- Posted by Parent - emily
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.