Top North Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 57 top private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,515 students.
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Grand Forks Montessori Academy Photo - Celebrating 35 years in the Red River Valley, GFMA follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori by offering an authentic Montessori environment for children from birth to age 12.
Williston Trinity Christian School Photo - WTCS is located in Williston, ND. We are a non-denominational private Christian school offering grades K-12 as well as preschool & prekindergarten.
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools2,237 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools2,327 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools360 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools168 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools737 Students6% Minority
- 5 Schools358 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,017 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students5% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.