Top North Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 57 top private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,515 students.
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Grand Forks Montessori Academy Photo - Celebrating 35 years in the Red River Valley, GFMA follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori by offering an authentic Montessori environment for children from birth to age 12.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools2,237 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools2,327 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools360 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools168 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools737 Students6% Minority
- 5 Schools358 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,017 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students5% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.