Top North Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 56 top private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,441 students.
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Grand Forks Montessori Academy Photo - Celebrating 35 years in the Red River Valley, GFMA follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori by offering an authentic Montessori environment for children from birth to age 12.
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools2,237 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools2,327 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools360 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools168 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools737 Students6% Minority
- 5 Schools358 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,017 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students5% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.