Top North Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 56 top private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,441 students.
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Williston Trinity Christian School Photo - WTCS is located in Williston, ND. We are a non-denominational private Christian school offering grades K-12 as well as preschool & prekindergarten.
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools2,237 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools2,327 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools360 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools168 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools737 Students6% Minority
- 5 Schools358 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,017 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students5% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.