North Dakota Private Schools
- There are 53 private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,092 students.
- Minority enrollment is 9% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
WTCS is located in Williston, ND. We are a non-denominational private Christian school offering grades K-12 as well as preschool & prekindergarten.
North Dakota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools1,888 Students4% Minority
- 10 Schools2,159 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools367 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools136 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students97% Minority
- 4 Schools963 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools336 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools921 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students3% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.