Top North Dakota Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 57 top private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,515 students.
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Williston Trinity Christian School Photo - WTCS is located in Williston, ND. We are a non-denominational private Christian school offering grades K-12 as well as preschool & prekindergarten.
Grand Forks Montessori Academy Photo - Celebrating 35 years in the Red River Valley, GFMA follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori by offering an authentic Montessori environment for children from birth to age 12.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools2,237 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools2,327 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools360 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools168 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools129 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100% Minority
- 4 Schools737 Students6% Minority
- 5 Schools358 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,017 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students5% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.