North Dakota Private Schools
- There are 53 private schools in North Dakota, serving 8,110 students.
- Minority enrollment is 9% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Celebrating 35 years in the Red River Valley, GFMA follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori by offering an authentic Montessori environment for children from birth to age 12.
WTCS is located in Williston, ND. We are a non-denominational private Christian school offering grades K-12 as well as preschool & prekindergarten.
North Dakota Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students3% Minority
- 9 Schools1,888 Students4% Minority
- 10 Schools2,159 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students7% Minority
- 6 Schools367 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools136 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students97% Minority
- 4 Schools963 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools336 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools921 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools424 Students3% Minority
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.