Top North Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 11 top school membership associations in North Dakota, serving 40 private schools (70% of all schools) and 6,568 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (63% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC) (10% of schools).
Top North Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students7.46% Minority
- 4 Schools1,106 Students11.12% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students26.53% Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students23.17% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6.82% Minority
- 25 Schools4,930 Students8.66% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,241 Students14.71% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students5.29% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.