Top North Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 11 top school membership associations in North Dakota, serving 40 private schools (70% of all schools) and 6,568 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (63% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students7.46% Minority
- 4 Schools1,106 Students11.12% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students26.53% Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students23.17% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6.82% Minority
- 25 Schools4,930 Students8.66% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,241 Students14.71% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students5.29% Minority
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.