Top North Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 11 top school membership associations in North Dakota, serving 40 private schools (70% of all schools) and 6,568 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (63% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
Grand Forks Montessori Academy Photo - Celebrating 35 years in the Red River Valley, GFMA follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori by offering an authentic Montessori environment for children from birth to age 12.
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students7.46% Minority
- 4 Schools1,106 Students11.12% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students26.53% Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students23.17% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6.82% Minority
- 25 Schools4,930 Students8.66% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,241 Students14.71% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students5.29% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.