Top North Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 11 top school membership associations in North Dakota, serving 40 private schools (70% of all schools) and 6,568 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (63% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
Top North Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students7.46% Minority
- 4 Schools1,106 Students11.12% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students26.53% Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students23.17% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6.82% Minority
- 25 Schools4,930 Students8.66% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,241 Students14.71% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students5.29% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.