Top North Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 11 top school membership associations in North Dakota, serving 40 private schools (70% of all schools) and 6,568 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (63% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (10% of schools).
St Michael's School Photo - At St. Michael?'s, we foster the development of the whole child through exceptional academics, Christian service and faith-building opportunities. Our highly qualified teachers provide a safe and nurturing learning environment, differentiate instruction to meet the unique strengths and needs of each student, and integrate Gospel teachings and Catholic traditions throughout each school day.
Top North Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students7.46% Minority
- 4 Schools1,106 Students11.12% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students26.53% Minority
- 4 Schools40 Students23.17% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6.82% Minority
- 25 Schools4,930 Students8.66% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,241 Students14.71% Minority
- 1 Schools250 Students5.29% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.