Top North Dakota Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 12 top school membership associations in North Dakota, serving 42 private schools (70% of all schools) and 6,671 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (62% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (12% of schools).
Top North Dakota Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools245 Students7.46% Minority
- 5 Schools1,119 Students9.18% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students20.69% Minority
- 4 Schools78 Students20.00% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6.82% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students5.13% Minority
- 26 Schools4,975 Students7.22% Minority
- 1 Schools175 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,166 Students5.49% Minority
- 4 Schools588 Students14.42% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.