Grades: PK-K | 44 students
- The basic components of quality early childhood education are the cornerstones of Wimpfheimer Nursery School: a child-centered environment; a developmentally appropriate curriculum; low adult/child ratios; and an educated, experienced teaching staff.
- Architecturally designed as a nursery school, the physical structure and furnishings support child-centered exploration and learning.
- Self-help skills and independence are fostered as children work/play in an environment built to fit their needs.
- Success in their environment in turn promotes positive self-esteem.
- The Wimpfheimer Nursery School is also part of the wider Vassar community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.