Grades: K-7 | 43 students
- Center Play School at the JCC of Greater Monmouth has been a longtime resource and haven for parents of children ages 2,3,4,and 5 within the community, our new Parenting Place now offers programming and networking to parents of children not in school, primarily ages 6 weeks through 3 years.
- Parenting Place offers programs dealing with an array of topics led by experts in the field of parenting and formal and informal classes for parents and children together every morning.
- Parenting Place is flexible so you may choose 1 morning or more a week and make the JCC your one-stop destination for fulfilling you and your baby's physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- In addition, lunch and/or snack is included each morning for the children; at the end of the morning, they are fed, tired, and ready for nap! This full-day, fully accredited program, involves children in a variety of learning including the Open Court Reading and Math Trailblazers curriculums.
- In addition, Hebrew language and Jewish studies are a focus to help prepare children for their next step in any school program.
- Small class size and our superior facility make this the best choice in the area for a full-day program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OceanGrades: 9-12 | 130 students
1200 Roseld Ave
Ocean, NJ 07712
OakhurstGrades: K | 52 students
65 Monmouth Rd Rear
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Asbury ParkGrades: 5-8 | 61 students
73 Wickapecko Dr.
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
West Long BranchGrades: NS | 106 students
At Monmouth University
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Long BranchGrades: NS-PK | 41 students
167 Cedar Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.