Grades: K-7 | 43 students
- Center Play School at the JCC of Greater Monmouth has been a longtime resource and haven for parents of children ages 2,3,4,and 5 within the community, our new Parenting Place now offers programming and networking to parents of children not in school, primarily ages 6 weeks through 3 years.
- Parenting Place offers programs dealing with an array of topics led by experts in the field of parenting and formal and informal classes for parents and children together every morning.
- Parenting Place is flexible so you may choose 1 morning or more a week and make the JCC your one-stop destination for fulfilling you and your baby's physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- In addition, lunch and/or snack is included each morning for the children; at the end of the morning, they are fed, tired, and ready for nap! This full-day, fully accredited program, involves children in a variety of learning including the Open Court Reading and Math Trailblazers curriculums.
- In addition, Hebrew language and Jewish studies are a focus to help prepare children for their next step in any school program.
- Small class size and our superior facility make this the best choice in the area for a full-day program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OceanGrades: 9-12 | 130 students
1200 Roseld Ave
Ocean, NJ 07712
OakhurstGrades: K | 52 students
65 Monmouth Rd Rear
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Asbury ParkGrades: 5-8 | 61 students
73 Wickapecko Dr.
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
West Long BranchGrades: NS | 106 students
At Monmouth University
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Long BranchGrades: NS-PK | 41 students
167 Cedar Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.