- Young Scholars Academy's private, all-day Kindergarten is available to students who meet age eligibility and will enter 1st grade next school year Young Scholars Academy provides a bond between home experience and the educational program.
- We help parents increase their understanding of child development.
- We encourage parents to reinforce and enrich children's learning through participation in parent/child activities.
- Young Scholars Academy offers a balanced program that focuses on the developmental characteristics of children of kindergarten age.
- Since children learn in different ways, the environment was designed to meet their diverse needs.
- We consider different factors such as what children are to learn, how the children will learn and determine what learning has occurred.
- Young Scholars Academy need to be a vital extension of your family, sharing love and concern for your children as we work together to build a foundation for their happiness and success.
- Young Scholar's Academy philosophy is based on three meaningful words.
- Love, Learning and Understanding.
- We offer full day, center based learning with small student to teacher ratios.
- Your child will have daily opportunities to choose from a variety of developmentally appropriate learning material which stress meaning and number concepts.
- The program includes before and after school care, occasional field trips and challenging levels of experiences to meet the individual needs of our students.
- Young Scholars Academy mission is to maintain a center with clean, safe and loving environment where every child can enjoy learning through hands on experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
I love this preschool for my daughter, they have a plethura of fun activities for the children to do and the teachers are up to par. She loves all of her teachers and friends, she learns something new everyday, and always has something new to tell me.
- Posted by Parent - cheri