Grades: K | 14 students
- A Joyful Noise Learning Center is a ministry of the community church of Hayward, an outreach to children and their families.
- The mission of this program is to minister to the needs of the whole child, mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and socially in a safe, loving environment.
- Make a joyful noise unto the lord, because we are committed to provide a joyful learning experience that nurtures and prepares every child with a love for learning.
- We believe that a Christian school is a place where academic instruction of the highest quality is provided in such a way that god¡¯s love will truly surround and uplift each child.
- We provide a Christian environment that consists of bible stories, songs, and prayers with child participation, if she/he desires.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HaywardGrades: PK | 10 students
225 W Winton Ave Ste 116
Hayward, CA 94544
HaywardGrades: NS-K | 77 students
380 Elmhurst Street
Hayward, CA 94544
HaywardGrades: PK-4 | 99 students
26236 Adrian Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.