- The Academy of the New Church Girls School and Boys School are separate schools that share faculty, facilities and certain classes.
- This unique arrangement allows us to honor the complementary nature of males and females by providing single-sex courses and activities where appropriate, but also co-ed courses and activities where that is desirable.
- ANC Secondary Schools are religious institutions, seeking to integrate into our program the teachings of the Old and New Testament, seen in the light of the theological works of Emanuel Swedenborg.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
National Coalition of Boys' Schools
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average SAT score||1768|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,600|
|Tuition Notes||Comprehensive fee: $1620 Room and Board: $6500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Denise Difiglia|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Allen|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Football, Ice Hockey,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choral Ensemble, Community Service Club, Community Theater, Dance, Film Society, Instrumental Ensemble, School Theater, orchestra Dance, Film Society, School Theater, orchestra, Choral Ensemble,
Community Service Club,
- The Academy of the New Church as a private, Christian New Church school, works to create thinking students, students who embody a concern for themselves, their community, and their world.
- Students are challenged with a rigorous academic program, extracurricular opportunities, and a spiritual context focused on creating integrity between the highest of ideals and everyday life decisions.
- Honored for achievement in arts, athletics, academics and service, ANC is one of the top educational values available for families.
- Sampling of Recent College Admits: Bryn Athyn College, University of Pennsylvania, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, The Pennsylvania State University, Virginia Tech, George Washington University, New York University, and Bryn Mawr College.
- ANC is fully accredited by the Middle States Association.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New HopeGrades: 7-12 | 227 students
6832 Phillips Mill Road
New Hope, PA 18938
NewtownGrades: 9-12 | 539 students
1690 Newtown Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1109 students
340 Morris Rd
Fort Washington, PA 19034