Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
- Al-Iman School was established as a full time Islamic school in 1992 with 12 students.
- Al-Iman School now has over 300 students enrolled.
- Al-Iman School shall be guided by the Qur`an and Sunnah according to the methodology of the People of Sunnah and Jama`ah.
- Al-Iman School shall, through the teaching of Islamic and scholastic courses, prepare students to: achieve excellence in education and build a strong Muslim identity; meet or exceed the goals of the North Carolina standard course of studies; exhibit high morals and exemplary citizenship; and study the National Educational goals.
- In order to achieve these goals Al-Iman School shall provide an Islamic and professional learning environment; foster brotherhood/sisterhood among its pupils; and remain a recognized private school as outlined within the General Statutes of North Carolina.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary 530 Middle School 560|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- For all students: Current report card must demonstrate that the student is at grade level in all core subjects ("3" for elementary students and "C" for middle school students). Current report card must demonstrate that the student`s Work Habits and Conduct should be average or above for all 4 quarters. In addition, the student has to demonstrate average or better on the in-school assessment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: PK-5 | 60 students
1700 Progress Ln
Charlotte, NC 28205
RaleighGrades: 3-12 | 115 students
400 Cedarview Court
Raleigh, NC 27609
ClovisGrades: KG-8 | 77 students
547 W Nees Ave
Clovis, CA 93611
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.