Grades: K-9 | 289 students
- All Saints Academy is a Catholic School in the Diocese of Columbus.
- The school is home to grades K-8.
- The curriculum that the teachers use is the same as all the schools in the Diocese.
- ASSA's primary mission is to enhance the educational experience of all All Saints Academy students by providing extra workshops, events, field trips and other activities, that expose the student to various topics.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 280 students
700 S. Third Street
Columbus, OH 43206
ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 668 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2774 Calumet Street
Columbus, OH 43202
ColumbusGrades: PK-6 | 241 students
979 S James Road
Columbus, OH 43227
The teachers and administration of All Saints is great. The administrator is always available to the students and parents and I have enjoyed my experiences at the school.
- Posted by Parent - bmill
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.