Grades: PK-12 | 478 students
- Harvest Preparatory School brings twenty years of distinctive, Christian, private education to the Columbus area.
- Harvest Prep develops students academically, spiritually, emotionally, morally, socially, and physically through the power of God and our highly trained and spirit-filled faculty and staff.
- Our primary goal is to provide a top-notch certified curriculum in a Christian environment.
- Harvest Prep was started in an effort to build a Christ centered educational system.
- Harvest Preparatory School's purpose is to increase students’ educational opportunities through a standard of excellence, a Christian commitment, and a passion for success.
- Our students achieve these goals through distinctive academics, challenging sports programs, and exciting extracurricular opportunities with a Christian emphasis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BlacklickGrades: PK-8 | 443 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 1087 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
ColumbusGrades: 9-12 | 715 students
1285 Zettler Rd
Columbus, OH 43227
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2774 Calumet Street
Columbus, OH 43202
BriceGrades: KG-8 | 209 students
Po Box 370
Brice, OH 43109
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.