Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
Our Organic Garden not only offers a multitude of activities and some amazing pizzas coming out of our wood fired pizza oven, but is also used by as a cross-curricular classroom.
Early friendships go all the way through 8th grade and our alumni stay connected way beyond high school.
Recognized for our enriched and challenging curriculum, our goal is to inspire children to discover the joy of learning, encourage their curiosity, and to develop their individual potential.
Research is always fun in our library containing over 15,000 fiction and non-fiction books and as well as a cozy fireplace!
The educational experience is enriched by classes in art, music, foreign language, art history, technology, religion, character education, performing arts, dance, Latin, physical education, outdoor education, library skills and research as well as stimulating activities and programs.
All Saints' Day School takes pride in having a strong general music program. We strive to create an engaging, constructive, and memorable music experience for every student. The aim of our general music program is to build a foundation for a lifetime of musical creativity and enjoyment.
All Saints?' theatrical productions, complete with elaborate sets, colorful costuming, and talented performances, are always highly anticipated and often sold-out. Fully-staged, our Shakespeare and Spring Musical productions combine all areas of the performing and fine arts, and give students the opportunity to perform for a community audience. Students participate in performing roles, directing, set designing and working as backstage crew.
- All Saints' Day School, an independent school for students in grades Preschool through eight, is recognized for its enriched and challenging curriculum.
- The underlying goals are to inspire children to discover the joy of learning, to encourage their curiosity, and to develop their individual potential.
- Students obtain a solid foundation through the skilled teaching of language arts, mathematics, science, and history, enriched by classes in art, music, foreign language, physical education, technology, religion and performing arts.
- In addition, Latin, art history, team sports, and leadership opportunities are a part of the Middle School curriculum.
- The School provides each child the opportunity to develop his or her highest potential to learn, in a nurturing environment of spiritual growth and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 3 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for Preschool is $10,800, for Early Childhood Unit (Pre-K & K) is $17,500. Tuition for grades 1-8 is $21,100.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Lisa Laycock|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Orchestra, Performing Arts, Photography, Pottery, Student Council Orchestra, Photography, Pottery, Performing Arts,
- Challenging, innovative academics
- Inclusive, caring community
- Dedicated, experienced faculty
- Enriched curriculum, including fine and performing arts, foreign languages, Latin, athletics, technology, and outreach programs
- Well-funded financial aid program
- Extended day program
Profile last updated: 06/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CarmelGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
2992 Lasuen Dr
Carmel, CA 93923
SalinasGrades: NS-8 | 339 students
123 W Market St
Salinas, CA 93901
MontereyGrades: KG-8 | 287 students
450 Church St
Monterey, CA 93940
MontereyGrades: 9-12 | 246 students
1500 Mark Thomas Dr.
Monterey, CA 93940
SalinasGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
20 Santa Teresa Way
Salinas, CA 93906
All Saints' truly is a special place. The community is great and very inclusive, the campus by the river stunning and the academics are the best on the Monterey Peninsula. They truly look at the whole child and bring out the best. The core curriculum is challenging the students and the specialty classes, from performing arts to the organic garden are outstanding. We could not be happier!
- Posted by Parent - krist
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.