- Alpine Valley is a private day school serving students from K-12. We are a community that supports each child's drive to learn. Alpine Valley follows the Sudbury model of education, which relies on students' natural curiosity and creativity.
- Our flexible learning environment supports students in reaching their full potential.
- Our model of education has been helpful to students with learning issues like ADD.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,262|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments. Tuition assistance is available|
- Students at Alpine Valley School initiate and control their own education. In the school`s supportive environment, they practice the skills and habits that make them masters of lifelong learning.
- Children are born curious and creative, with a powerful drive to learn. Here, students use the tools of play, interaction, and exploration to master their environment. They grow into confident, independent adults, successful in a variety of fields.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GoldenGrades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
WestminsterGrades: 5-12 | 111 students
8405 Church Ranch Blvd
Westminster, CO 80021
EnglewoodGrades: 6-12 | 61 students
2700 S Zuni Street
Englewood, CO 80110
This is a wonderful school that produces happy healthy successful adults without the stress and pressures of conventional education. The proven product is in the graduates of the school, many of whom are still very involved and profoundly grateful for this fantastic community. My teenager wants to be at school all the time and loves learning. The social aspects of this environment are amazing. Alpine Valley is a gift.
- Posted by Parent - tall_