Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
- Annunciation BVM Catholic Elementary School is a PreK-8th grade elementary school.
- At Annunciation, we strive to provide our students with an exceptional experience which will serve as a foundation for their continued education and future careers.
- Through the Tradition of Excellence, we will continue to graduate exceptional children who will go on to achieve high levels of success in their personal and professional lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform skirts and jumpers for girls, blue pants and blue oxfords for boys)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Proven well-rounded curriculum of core academics
- 99% of students go on to Catholic High Schools
- State of the art computer facilities/instruction PreK-8th grade
- Illinois State Board of Education Recognition
- Well established active parent/student involvement
- Extra-curricular opportunities: sports, scouts, band, cheerleading, tech-team
- Extensive community service
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.