Grades: PK-6 | 78 students
- We serve children ages 18 months through 6th grade.
- Education is not just a passage of knowledge, nor rote memory.
- Here at Arborland Montessori, we believe in developing your child's thinking skills, teaching your child how to learn, sparking your child's interests, and providing your child with applied learning experiences.
- We teach our children to be compassionate, responsible, respectful, and self-motivated.
- The goal of Arborland Montessori Children's Academy is to maximize your child's potential by providing hands-on materials, dedicated teachers, personalized curriculum, and life long study skills to cultivate your child's intellectual, physical, and social development in a safe and loving environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for a tour and pricing.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Sueling Chen|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Martinez|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Dance, Gymnastics, Swimming, TennisBallet, Dance,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
FullertonGrades: PK-KG | 37 students
1834 W Valencia Dr
Fullerton, CA 92833
FullertonGrades: K-6 | 29 students
306 N Pomona Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
AnaheimGrades: K-8 | 157 students
1244 E Cypress St
Anaheim, CA 92805
Being a new teacher to Arborland, I was very impressed with the amount of love and support given to me by the Director. I have worked in a few different Montessori schools since I became a teacher, but I have yet to see someone as sincere and dedicated to the Montesssori philosophy as Dr. Chen. She really takes every concern/issue into consideration and acts upon it immediately. She has a positive outlook on everything and is an acceptional role model! Arborland Education Center is not only an educational facility, rather a place for youth and adults as well. Come see for yourself!
- Posted by Teacher - mssal
Arborland Montessori is celebrating its 25th year. I have been with the school for 11 of those years. The principal and staff are very supporting and wonderful to work for and with. It is a very well rounded school and meets academic and social needs for the children and has almost every after school activity, from dance, art, music, chess, swimming, tennis and more. I am very honored to be on the staff at Arborland montessori.
- Posted by Teacher - mscol
Great school with great teachers who pay special attention to the needs of the individual child
- Posted by Parent - odipo
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.