Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
- Archbishop Damiano School, located on the campus of St. John of God Community Services, is a state approved, private special education day school serving students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities ages three through twenty-one.
- Services are provided at no cost to families.
- ADS provides a nurturing, age-appropriate and positive learning atmosphere that focuses on helping each student reach their fullest potential.
- This is accomplished with certified special education teachers, licensed therapists, skilled paraprofessionals and excellent nursing services.
- ADS Program components include Basic skills instruction including socialization, language development and motor development. Developmental domains addressed include cognitive, communication, social/emotional, physical and self-care, Functional life skills enabling students to participate in home and community environments etc.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
ASAH Private Special Education
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid by the sending school district.|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen T .Flynn|
|Admissions Associate||Greg Zink|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H, Special Olympics 4-H, Special Olympics,
- Archbishop Damiano School serves students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities. Students are referred through their sending school districts
Profile last updated: 07/23/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
HaddonfieldGrades: 9-12 | 1192 students
901 Hopkins Rd Ste B
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.