Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
- Archbishop Damiano School, located on the campus of St. John of God Community Services, is a state approved, private special education day school serving students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities ages three through twenty-one.
- Services are provided at no cost to families.
- ADS provides a nurturing, age-appropriate and positive learning atmosphere that focuses on helping each student reach their fullest potential.
- This is accomplished with certified special education teachers, licensed therapists, skilled paraprofessionals and excellent nursing services.
- ADS Program components include Basic skills instruction including socialization, language development and motor development. Developmental domains addressed include cognitive, communication, social/emotional, physical and self-care, Functional life skills enabling students to participate in home and community environments etc.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
ASAH Private Special Education
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid by the sending school district.|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen T .Flynn|
|Admissions Associate||Greg Zink|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H, Special Olympics 4-H, Special Olympics,
- Archbishop Damiano School serves students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities. Students are referred through their sending school districts
Profile last updated: 07/23/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
HaddonfieldGrades: 9-12 | 1192 students
901 Hopkins Rd Ste B
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.