Grades: PK-K | 125 students
- Argyle Christian Preschool And Kindergarten is a fully accredited preschool and provides quality care, education and development for each child to reach his/her greatest potential spiritually, mentally, physically, socially and emotionally.
- This is to be accomplished by providing learning and developmental experiences consistent with the Christian principles of the church, based on the authority of the Bible.
- Argyle Christian Preschool and Kindergarten is to be an integral and vital part of the total ministry at The Church at Argyle.
- Our program focuses on the child by identifying individual needs and providing experiences and materials that promote healthy growth and development.
- In realizing that "growth is an exemplification of the principle of continuity," materials and experiences are related in an organized and sequential manner.
- They move from that which is familiar to broader , unknown experiences.
- The program values the role of the teacher as care giver, guide, stimulator and facilitator.
- It strives to give each child a strong foundation upon which to build further knowledge and success.
- It encourages parental involvement because early childhood programs are not a substitute for the home, but rather and extension of it.
- Our mission at ACPK is to provide quality education, care, and development for each child entrusted to us.
- We want them all to reach their greatest potential- spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- We accomplish these things by providing first-rate learning and developmental experiences consistent with Christian principles and Biblical authority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Only for Kindergarten - uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is different for each class.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Terri Johnson|
|Admissions Associate||Sharon Stapp|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 484 students
5752 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.