Top Florida Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 2,625 top private schools in Florida, serving 415,965 students.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Lake Highland Preparatory School Photo - Lake Highland Preparatory School is a mission-driven school dedicated to cultivating leaders with intellect and character. LHPS serves students from Pre-K through 12th grade.
Fort Lauderdale Prep School Photo - Pre-School & Kindergarten students listen to a Broward County Sherrif's Deputy explain about stranger dangers.
Palmetto Bay Academy Photo - PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
Rjb Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Elfers Christian School Photo - School Principal, Rick Robertson "Please, stop by or call. I'd love to have one of my staff show you around and give you a quick tour. They are also current parents or have had graduates here, so they can answer many of your questions from both sides of the desk!"
Trinity Christian Academy Photo - A better education. A happier environment. A safer place. A brighter future. That`s Trinity.
Top Florida Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools5,350 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,268 Students45% Minority
- 5 Schools744 Students12% Minority
- 87 Schools10,008 Students32% Minority
- 257 Schools50,966 Students42% Minority
- 11 Schools1,103 Students26% Minority
- 7 Schools1,248 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools2,686 Students11% Minority
- 34 Schools5,817 Students13% Minority
- 11 Schools972 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools126 Students36% Minority
- 2 Schools98 Students51% Minority
- 161 Schools27,437 Students38% Minority
- 33 Schools5,868 Students35% Minority
- 6 Schools1,258 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools569 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students95% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students29% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students44% Minority
- 4 Schools70 Students32% Minority
- 5 Schools506 Students42% Minority
- 14 Schools2,104 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools981 Students44% Minority
- 162 Schools26,130 Students37% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools1,818 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools331 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 41 Schools5,861 Students38% Minority
- 52 Schools7,660 Students23% Minority
- 44 Schools5,818 Students31% Minority
- 3 Schools268 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students67% Minority
- 4 Schools358 Students35% Minority
- 40 Schools4,651 Students29% Minority
- 38 Schools5,606 Students32% Minority
- 10 Schools1,856 Students26% Minority
- 539 Schools87,301 Students79% Minority
- 7 Schools686 Students30% Minority
- 9 Schools924 Students6% Minority
- 12 Schools1,836 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools541 Students19% Minority
- 214 Schools35,496 Students51% Minority
- 41 Schools6,894 Students82% Minority
- 147 Schools29,318 Students29% Minority
- 39 Schools4,410 Students31% Minority
- 121 Schools19,929 Students21% Minority
- 69 Schools10,124 Students32% Minority
- 8 Schools804 Students20% Minority
- 7 Schools1,388 Students20% Minority
- 41 Schools5,964 Students11% Minority
- 67 Schools10,255 Students34% Minority
- 31 Schools3,563 Students14% Minority
- 28 Schools5,296 Students49% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students57% Minority
- 6 Schools580 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 60 Schools7,761 Students37% Minority
- 2 Schools198 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools513 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools375 Students17% Minority
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.