Florida Private Schools
- There are 2,114 private schools in Florida, serving 368,239 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,026 for elementary schools and $8,868 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 32% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Accredited by The Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) in 2006, The Village School in Naples, Fla. helps children reach their highest potential by providing solid intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social education from pre-K to 9th grade.
PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
21st Century First Clinical Educational School for Children Academic and Social Emotional Needs!- Highly Qualify Team of Administration: State Certified KG-12th Regular & Exceptional Student Education/Autism Qualification-Teachers: Graduates/ Certified and Trained-Support Staff: Certified and State Licences-State Agencies Service Providers: Autism Speaks, Autism Soccer, University of Miami CARD Services, Florida International Universities Research Services, etc
Florida Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 31 Schools4,677 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,184 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools706 Students5% Minority
- 75 Schools10,281 Students33% Minority
- 193 Schools43,134 Students32% Minority
- 10 Schools1,050 Students15% Minority
- 7 Schools1,097 Students6% Minority
- 23 Schools2,807 Students16% Minority
- 29 Schools4,300 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools694 Students49% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students60% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students10% Minority
- 144 Schools28,441 Students35% Minority
- 28 Schools4,590 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools595 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools54 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools460 Students35% Minority
- 2 Schools165 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students89% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools250 Students31% Minority
- 3 Schools34 Students44% Minority
- 4 Schools326 Students52% Minority
- 10 Schools1,810 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools699 Students47% Minority
- 144 Schools24,626 Students28% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students4% Minority
- 14 Schools1,810 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools255 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools357 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools142 Students4% Minority
- 30 Schools4,563 Students32% Minority
- 46 Schools7,184 Students20% Minority
- 38 Schools5,123 Students31% Minority
- 2 Schools65 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students69% Minority
- 5 Schools488 Students41% Minority
- 32 Schools4,465 Students9% Minority
- 31 Schools5,380 Students21% Minority
- 9 Schools1,842 Students18% Minority
- 381 Schools73,777 Students53% Minority
- 8 Schools757 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools830 Students6% Minority
- 12 Schools1,815 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools281 Students23% Minority
- 168 Schools30,975 Students37% Minority
- 23 Schools4,185 Students39% Minority
- 133 Schools27,576 Students19% Minority
- 32 Schools3,938 Students19% Minority
- 108 Schools19,325 Students15% Minority
- 56 Schools8,956 Students26% Minority
- 5 Schools528 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools3,187 Students12% Minority
- 21 Schools4,592 Students26% Minority
- 7 Schools1,121 Students10% Minority
- 34 Schools5,400 Students11% Minority
- 54 Schools8,918 Students23% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students42% Minority
- 5 Schools472 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 46 Schools6,110 Students30% Minority
- 2 Schools187 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools244 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools126 Students9% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.