Top Florida Private Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2,625 top private schools in Florida, serving 416,320 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,780 for elementary schools and $9,852 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 44% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Queen of All Saints Academy Photo - QAS is an oasis. A group of dedicated teachers and focused students.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo - Our 4th-5th grade students learn through the use of digital curriculum and 1-to-1 laptops. Our K2-3rd grade students use BJU Press curriculum, which incorporates core content with great hands-on learning experiences! All of our students receive Biblical integration throughout the curriculum, including daily Bible lessons.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Jacksonville Country Day School Photo - Jacksonville Country Day School offers a challenging and innovative curriculum tailored to your child's age and ability levels.
Top Florida Private Schools by County (2020-21)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools5,350 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,268 Students45% Minority
- 5 Schools744 Students12% Minority
- 87 Schools10,063 Students32% Minority
- 257 Schools50,966 Students42% Minority
- 11 Schools1,104 Students26% Minority
- 7 Schools1,248 Students14% Minority
- 24 Schools2,686 Students11% Minority
- 34 Schools5,817 Students13% Minority
- 11 Schools972 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools126 Students36% Minority
- 2 Schools98 Students51% Minority
- 161 Schools27,437 Students38% Minority
- 33 Schools5,890 Students35% Minority
- 6 Schools1,258 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools569 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students95% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students29% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students44% Minority
- 4 Schools70 Students32% Minority
- 5 Schools506 Students42% Minority
- 14 Schools2,104 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools981 Students44% Minority
- 162 Schools26,142 Students37% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools1,818 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools301 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools331 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students3% Minority
- 41 Schools5,746 Students38% Minority
- 52 Schools7,660 Students23% Minority
- 44 Schools5,818 Students31% Minority
- 3 Schools268 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students67% Minority
- 4 Schools358 Students35% Minority
- 40 Schools5,567 Students29% Minority
- 38 Schools5,607 Students32% Minority
- 10 Schools1,856 Students26% Minority
- 539 Schools87,219 Students79% Minority
- 7 Schools686 Students30% Minority
- 9 Schools924 Students6% Minority
- 12 Schools1,836 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools541 Students19% Minority
- 214 Schools35,496 Students51% Minority
- 41 Schools6,894 Students82% Minority
- 147 Schools29,318 Students29% Minority
- 39 Schools4,410 Students31% Minority
- 121 Schools19,929 Students21% Minority
- 69 Schools10,124 Students32% Minority
- 8 Schools804 Students20% Minority
- 7 Schools1,388 Students20% Minority
- 41 Schools5,964 Students11% Minority
- 67 Schools10,255 Students34% Minority
- 31 Schools3,563 Students14% Minority
- 28 Schools5,288 Students49% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students57% Minority
- 6 Schools580 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 60 Schools7,761 Students37% Minority
- 2 Schools198 Students9% Minority
- 10 Schools513 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools375 Students17% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.