Top Florida Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2,365 top private schools in Florida, serving 396,632 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,814 for elementary schools and $9,874 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 41% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Oxbridge Academy Photo - The Oxbridge Academy Performing Arts Department offers courses in theater, vocal, instrumental music, digital music, and dance. Whether students are working behind the scenes or putting their passions on display for the world to see, Oxbridge Academy helps students tap into their creative potential.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Foundations Christian Montessori Academy Photo - Located on a 50+ acre campus, our current programs occupy over 35,000 square feet of dedicated educational space including: learning environments, auditorium, science lab, music room, art room, dance studio, and kitchen. Our beautiful campus also includes a competitive playing field and graduated skill level playground to accommodate all students.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Cursive, Traditional Mathematics, Classic History, Science, & Literature: featuring the ABeka Curriculum, Unit Study Learning, and Classical Literature!
Top Florida Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools4,814 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,295 Students42% Minority
- 4 Schools699 Students9% Minority
- 77 Schools9,947 Students27% Minority
- 223 Schools49,644 Students46% Minority
- 11 Schools1,108 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools1,174 Students13% Minority
- 25 Schools2,746 Students13% Minority
- 31 Schools4,280 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools769 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools129 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students17% Minority
- 164 Schools29,314 Students33% Minority
- 29 Schools4,979 Students21% Minority
- 5 Schools999 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools54 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools554 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students94% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools298 Students42% Minority
- 4 Schools42 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools372 Students42% Minority
- 12 Schools1,872 Students17% Minority
- 9 Schools860 Students56% Minority
- 151 Schools25,064 Students33% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools1,788 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools279 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students7% Minority
- 33 Schools5,248 Students33% Minority
- 48 Schools7,618 Students22% Minority
- 42 Schools5,652 Students29% Minority
- 4 Schools311 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students67% Minority
- 4 Schools366 Students34% Minority
- 32 Schools4,561 Students26% Minority
- 36 Schools5,485 Students29% Minority
- 8 Schools1,759 Students25% Minority
- 463 Schools80,474 Students79% Minority
- 8 Schools932 Students28% Minority
- 9 Schools976 Students5% Minority
- 10 Schools1,678 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools553 Students16% Minority
- 184 Schools33,467 Students45% Minority
- 32 Schools5,495 Students74% Minority
- 144 Schools29,618 Students24% Minority
- 37 Schools4,336 Students24% Minority
- 115 Schools19,462 Students19% Minority
- 66 Schools10,041 Students31% Minority
- 7 Schools651 Students18% Minority
- 23 Schools4,449 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools1,391 Students26% Minority
- 39 Schools6,164 Students9% Minority
- 65 Schools9,980 Students30% Minority
- 28 Schools3,236 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students57% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools283 Students6% Minority
- 53 Schools6,947 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools493 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools362 Students15% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.