Top Florida Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2,365 top private schools in Florida, serving 396,315 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,788 for elementary schools and $9,804 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 41% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Jacksonville Country Day School Photo - Jacksonville Country Day School offers a challenging and innovative curriculum tailored to your child's age and ability levels.
Trinity Christian Academy Photo - A better education. A happier environment. A safer place. A brighter future. That`s Trinity.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Cursive, Copywork, Traditional Mathematics, Phonics, & Literature featuring the ABeka curriculum and classic literature!
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Sweetwater Episcopal Academy delivers academic excellence in a loving Christian environment.
American Heritage School Photo - American Heritage School introduces the Medical Professions Program for students who wish to prepare for a career as a physician, physical therapist, dentist, chiropractor, veterinarian or any of the other career opportunities available in medicine.From ninth through twelfth grades, students follow a course of study designed to equip them for college with science courses unique to a high school
Top Florida Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools4,814 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,295 Students42% Minority
- 4 Schools699 Students9% Minority
- 77 Schools9,947 Students27% Minority
- 223 Schools49,644 Students46% Minority
- 11 Schools1,108 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools1,174 Students13% Minority
- 25 Schools2,746 Students13% Minority
- 31 Schools4,280 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools769 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools129 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students17% Minority
- 164 Schools29,314 Students33% Minority
- 29 Schools4,979 Students21% Minority
- 5 Schools999 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools54 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools554 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students94% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools298 Students42% Minority
- 4 Schools42 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools372 Students42% Minority
- 12 Schools1,872 Students17% Minority
- 9 Schools860 Students56% Minority
- 151 Schools25,064 Students33% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools1,788 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools279 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students7% Minority
- 33 Schools5,248 Students33% Minority
- 48 Schools7,618 Students22% Minority
- 42 Schools5,652 Students29% Minority
- 4 Schools311 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students67% Minority
- 4 Schools366 Students34% Minority
- 32 Schools4,561 Students26% Minority
- 36 Schools5,485 Students29% Minority
- 8 Schools1,759 Students25% Minority
- 463 Schools80,474 Students79% Minority
- 8 Schools932 Students28% Minority
- 9 Schools976 Students5% Minority
- 10 Schools1,678 Students18% Minority
- 5 Schools553 Students16% Minority
- 184 Schools33,467 Students45% Minority
- 32 Schools5,495 Students74% Minority
- 144 Schools29,618 Students24% Minority
- 37 Schools4,336 Students24% Minority
- 115 Schools19,462 Students19% Minority
- 66 Schools10,041 Students31% Minority
- 7 Schools651 Students18% Minority
- 23 Schools4,449 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools1,391 Students26% Minority
- 39 Schools6,164 Students9% Minority
- 65 Schools9,980 Students30% Minority
- 28 Schools3,236 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students57% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools283 Students6% Minority
- 53 Schools6,947 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools493 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools362 Students15% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.