Top Florida Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2,405 top private schools in Florida, serving 394,979 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,715 for elementary schools and $9,241 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 41% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Palmetto Bay Academy Photo - PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
St. Barnabas Episcopal School Photo - Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Top Florida Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 33 Schools4,844 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,295 Students42% Minority
- 5 Schools758 Students10% Minority
- 80 Schools10,198 Students27% Minority
- 226 Schools49,683 Students46% Minority
- 11 Schools1,056 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools1,181 Students13% Minority
- 26 Schools2,866 Students14% Minority
- 31 Schools4,323 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools748 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools129 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students17% Minority
- 165 Schools29,548 Students34% Minority
- 29 Schools4,662 Students21% Minority
- 5 Schools999 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools54 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools491 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools196 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students94% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools298 Students42% Minority
- 5 Schools75 Students28% Minority
- 5 Schools361 Students42% Minority
- 9 Schools686 Students56% Minority
- 153 Schools25,465 Students33% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools1,751 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools279 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students7% Minority
- 35 Schools5,247 Students33% Minority
- 49 Schools7,601 Students22% Minority
- 43 Schools5,757 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools284 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students67% Minority
- 5 Schools399 Students41% Minority
- 32 Schools4,535 Students26% Minority
- 36 Schools5,373 Students29% Minority
- 9 Schools1,870 Students25% Minority
- 466 Schools80,169 Students80% Minority
- 8 Schools932 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools983 Students5% Minority
- 12 Schools1,682 Students19% Minority
- 5 Schools553 Students16% Minority
- 188 Schools33,037 Students45% Minority
- 33 Schools5,627 Students73% Minority
- 144 Schools28,688 Students24% Minority
- 38 Schools4,262 Students25% Minority
- 114 Schools19,192 Students19% Minority
- 64 Schools9,882 Students31% Minority
- 7 Schools540 Students18% Minority
- 26 Schools3,284 Students14% Minority
- 25 Schools4,638 Students39% Minority
- 7 Schools1,286 Students26% Minority
- 37 Schools5,537 Students9% Minority
- 64 Schools10,063 Students30% Minority
- 3 Schools106 Students49% Minority
- 6 Schools551 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools283 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 55 Schools7,012 Students32% Minority
- 2 Schools187 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools493 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools362 Students15% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.