Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1318 religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (63% of all schools), serving 265,266 students.
Accredited by The Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) in 2006, The Village School in Naples, Fla. helps children reach their highest potential by providing solid intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social education from pre-K to 9th grade.
Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
On Trinity Prep's friendly campus, you'll be welcomed by a warm sense of community and genuine connection among students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Connections established here lead to lifelong friendships and professional camaraderie. You won't get lost in the crowd and you'll never feel alone.
We start every day with pledge and prayer because our students know, the best way to start any day is in the presence of the Lord.
Canterbury's Marine Studies program is for students in PK3 - Grade 12 and focuses on all aspects of marine science and environmental education. Our Cousteau Center for Marine Studies is a state-of-the-art 2,800 sq. ft. dedicated facility and learning laboratory. Local partnerships with a host of scientific institutions, a SCUBA crew, and international trips all expand student experiences.
Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools257 Students99% Minority
- 38 Schools6,804 Students44% Minority
- 212 Schools37,146 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,318 Students5% Minority
- 425 Schools64,417 Students32% Minority
- 7 Schools1,417 Students21% Minority
- 27 Schools3,246 Students53% Minority
- 10 Schools1,038 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools316 Students42% Minority
- 46 Schools15,036 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools1,246 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools109 Students75% Minority
- 11 Schools2,557 Students47% Minority
- 56 Schools10,008 Students9% Minority
- 44 Schools8,474 Students21% Minority
- 5 Schools565 Students23% Minority
- 34 Schools4,649 Students30% Minority
- 19 Schools2,299 Students39% Minority
- 4 Schools170 Students49% Minority
- 38 Schools2,078 Students59% Minority
- 36 Schools8,876 Students22% Minority
- 223 Schools86,004 Students36% Minority
- 55 Schools5,135 Students53% Minority
- 12 Schools2,079 Students55% Minority
November 12, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.