Top Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 1433 top religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (60% of all schools), serving 278,484 students.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Bible study and character development - Gives our student's a biblical foundation for wisdom and leadership skills!Perseverance, Faithfulness, Courage, Integrity, Virtuousness, Morality, Respect, and Nobility
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Grace Christian School Photo - We are so proud of our Cheerleaders and coaches - Winners of Cheerleading Team of the Decade!
Top Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students100.00% Minority
- 43 Schools8,344 Students54.21% Minority
- 214 Schools36,948 Students38.42% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students38.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,414 Students18.33% Minority
- 503 Schools70,417 Students41.30% Minority
- 7 Schools1,560 Students39.84% Minority
- 28 Schools3,128 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools785 Students48.26% Minority
- 1 Schools330 Students76.67% Minority
- 47 Schools14,894 Students17.40% Minority
- 5 Schools1,116 Students13.13% Minority
- 1 Schools653 Students10.56% Minority
- 15 Schools3,340 Students40.88% Minority
- 61 Schools11,792 Students12.47% Minority
- 41 Schools8,799 Students26.65% Minority
- 3 Schools539 Students3.23% Minority
- 38 Schools5,585 Students24.50% Minority
- 26 Schools2,853 Students35.41% Minority
- 4 Schools182 Students42.06% Minority
- 51 Schools3,492 Students70.19% Minority
- 36 Schools7,830 Students26.14% Minority
- 222 Schools86,454 Students47.50% Minority
- 57 Schools5,471 Students78.05% Minority
- 13 Schools2,147 Students31.05% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.