Top Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1435 top religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (60% of all schools), serving 278,574 students.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Bible study and character development - Gives our student's a biblical foundation for wisdom and leadership skills!Perseverance, Faithfulness, Courage, Integrity, Virtuousness, Morality, Respect, and Nobility
St. Barnabas Episcopal School Photo - Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Top Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students100.00% Minority
- 43 Schools8,344 Students54.21% Minority
- 218 Schools38,064 Students38.09% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students38.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,414 Students18.33% Minority
- 500 Schools69,198 Students41.51% Minority
- 7 Schools1,560 Students39.84% Minority
- 28 Schools3,106 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools798 Students48.26% Minority
- 1 Schools330 Students76.67% Minority
- 47 Schools14,857 Students17.40% Minority
- 5 Schools1,145 Students13.13% Minority
- 1 Schools653 Students10.56% Minority
- 15 Schools3,340 Students40.88% Minority
- 61 Schools11,763 Students12.47% Minority
- 41 Schools8,819 Students26.65% Minority
- 3 Schools520 Students3.23% Minority
- 38 Schools5,585 Students24.50% Minority
- 27 Schools2,887 Students35.26% Minority
- 4 Schools182 Students42.06% Minority
- 51 Schools3,492 Students70.19% Minority
- 36 Schools7,898 Students26.14% Minority
- 222 Schools86,617 Students47.50% Minority
- 57 Schools5,471 Students78.05% Minority
- 13 Schools2,120 Students31.05% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.