Top Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1416 top religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (60% of all schools), serving 277,628 students.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Cursive, Traditional Mathematics, Classic History, Science, & Literature: featuring the ABeka Curriculum, Unit Study Learning, and Classical Literature!
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo - Our 4th-5th grade students learn through the use of digital curriculum and 1-to-1 laptops. Our K2-3rd grade students use BJU Press curriculum, which incorporates core content with great hands-on learning experiences! All of our students receive Biblical integration throughout the curriculum, including daily Bible lessons.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Foundations Christian Montessori Academy Photo - Located on a 50+ acre campus, our current programs occupy over 35,000 square feet of dedicated educational space including: learning environments, auditorium, science lab, music room, art room, dance studio, and kitchen. Our beautiful campus also includes a competitive playing field and graduated skill level playground to accommodate all students.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Trinity Christian Academy Photo - A better education. A happier environment. A safer place. A brighter future. That`s Trinity.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Top Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students100.00% Minority
- 41 Schools8,090 Students54.06% Minority
- 211 Schools35,285 Students38.66% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students38.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,414 Students18.33% Minority
- 499 Schools72,071 Students40.92% Minority
- 6 Schools1,534 Students39.41% Minority
- 26 Schools2,953 Students65.91% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools785 Students48.26% Minority
- 1 Schools341 Students76.67% Minority
- 46 Schools14,723 Students17.38% Minority
- 5 Schools1,116 Students13.13% Minority
- 1 Schools489 Students10.56% Minority
- 15 Schools3,414 Students40.88% Minority
- 60 Schools11,736 Students12.55% Minority
- 41 Schools9,026 Students26.65% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students4.29% Minority
- 38 Schools5,427 Students24.50% Minority
- 29 Schools3,055 Students39.86% Minority
- 3 Schools143 Students45.78% Minority
- 49 Schools3,612 Students70.44% Minority
- 34 Schools7,550 Students22.51% Minority
- 223 Schools86,768 Students47.50% Minority
- 56 Schools5,457 Students78.05% Minority
- 13 Schools2,153 Students31.05% Minority
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.