Top Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo - Our 4th-5th grade students learn through the use of digital curriculum and 1-to-1 laptops. Our K2-3rd grade students use BJU Press curriculum, which incorporates core content with great hands-on learning experiences! All of our students receive Biblical integration throughout the curriculum, including daily Bible lessons.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Rjb Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Canterbury School Of Florida Photo - Canterbury's Marine Studies program is for students in PK3 - Grade 12 and focuses on all aspects of marine science and environmental education. Our Cousteau Center for Marine Studies is a state-of-the-art 2,800 sq. ft. dedicated facility and learning laboratory. Local partnerships with a host of scientific institutions, a SCUBA crew, and international trips all expand student experiences.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
Bishop John J Snyder High School Photo - Be Your Best Self and come to Snyder! Learn more about who you are and who you want to be by exploring the many opportunities we offer.
Trinity Christian Academy Photo - A better education. A happier environment. A safer place. A brighter future. That`s Trinity.
Foundations Christian Montessori Academy Photo - Located on a 50+ acre campus, our current programs occupy over 35,000 square feet of dedicated educational space including: learning environments, auditorium, science lab, music room, art room, dance studio, and kitchen. Our beautiful campus also includes a competitive playing field and graduated skill level playground to accommodate all students.
Lakeland Christian School Photo - The Elementary/Middle School Building, constructed in 2008, is the three-story, 71,000 square-foot signature building on campus. The 33 classrooms are equipped with SMARTBoards, surround sound, multiple computer stations and reading nooks. There is a mobile Mac lab, a wing devoted to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and the Wonder Room--a classroom dedicated to scientific discovery and the study of nature.
Top Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools2,256 Students42.83% Minority
- 49 Schools8,646 Students55.74% Minority
- 222 Schools37,405 Students42.26% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students38.89% Minority
- 3 Schools398 Students57.23% Minority
- 557 Schools81,269 Students45.53% Minority
- 7 Schools1,697 Students49.08% Minority
- 26 Schools3,822 Students58.64% Minority
- 2 Schools209 Students96.15% Minority
- 10 Schools873 Students53.60% Minority
- 1 Schools383 Students76.67% Minority
- 44 Schools13,532 Students18.02% Minority
- 5 Schools959 Students30.17% Minority
- 1 Schools489 Students10.56% Minority
- 18 Schools3,339 Students47.72% Minority
- 58 Schools11,070 Students13.08% Minority
- 42 Schools8,927 Students30.04% Minority
- 2 Schools80 Students3.85% Minority
- 39 Schools5,271 Students26.82% Minority
- 27 Schools3,863 Students60.82% Minority
- 5 Schools1,231 Students41.74% Minority
- 55 Schools3,323 Students78.79% Minority
- 33 Schools6,500 Students34.52% Minority
- 231 Schools88,790 Students47.53% Minority
- 54 Schools5,321 Students80.18% Minority
- 10 Schools1,179 Students30.11% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.