Top Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1441 top religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (60% of all schools), serving 278,619 students.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
St. Barnabas Episcopal School Photo - Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Holy Family Catholic School Photo - At Holy Family Catholic School, we strive to deliver on the promise of Catholic education at every turn, ever prayerful and mindful of God’s loving providence in our endeavors.
Top Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students100.00% Minority
- 43 Schools8,291 Students54.21% Minority
- 222 Schools38,344 Students37.69% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students38.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,414 Students18.33% Minority
- 501 Schools69,055 Students41.50% Minority
- 7 Schools1,560 Students39.84% Minority
- 29 Schools3,366 Students56.29% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools901 Students44.95% Minority
- 1 Schools330 Students76.67% Minority
- 47 Schools14,862 Students17.40% Minority
- 5 Schools1,145 Students13.13% Minority
- 1 Schools653 Students10.56% Minority
- 15 Schools3,267 Students40.88% Minority
- 61 Schools11,472 Students12.47% Minority
- 41 Schools8,814 Students26.65% Minority
- 3 Schools520 Students3.23% Minority
- 38 Schools5,585 Students24.50% Minority
- 25 Schools2,419 Students40.90% Minority
- 4 Schools226 Students42.06% Minority
- 51 Schools3,423 Students70.19% Minority
- 35 Schools7,950 Students26.14% Minority
- 223 Schools86,852 Students47.60% Minority
- 58 Schools5,651 Students77.96% Minority
- 13 Schools2,108 Students31.05% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.