Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1311 religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (63% of all schools), serving 264,842 students.
Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Accredited by The Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) in 2006, The Village School in Naples, Fla. helps children reach their highest potential by providing solid intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social education from pre-K to 9th grade.
Lighthouse High provides an Affordable, Positive, Supportive, and Traditional and High School program.Lighthouse High also provides a Non-Traditional High School program for adult learners who need to complete their high school diploma.Lighthouse High is dedicated and committed to provinding academically comprehensive curriculum which is supportive of the diverse individual needs, goals, and learning styles of all students.Lighthouse High encourages an environment of independent study, which allows students to become discipline, and encourages them to be decision makers in the process of achieving their educational goals and functioning productively in the working world, in further academic settings, and in their personal lives.Lighthouse High school strives to fulfill its mission by providing a solid core curriculum in traditional high school disciplines, complemented by academic and vocational electives.Lighthouse High program allows students with a minimum eighth grade education to enroll in the program without regard to race, religion, gender, color, national origin, or physical ability.To make that same experience, it's only a click away! Click HERE to complete the admission application
Our elementary and high school students have opportunities for musical and theatrical presentations during the year.
Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools257 Students99% Minority
- 38 Schools6,804 Students44% Minority
- 212 Schools37,199 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,318 Students5% Minority
- 421 Schools64,110 Students32% Minority
- 7 Schools1,417 Students21% Minority
- 26 Schools3,218 Students53% Minority
- 10 Schools1,038 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools316 Students42% Minority
- 46 Schools15,015 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools1,246 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools109 Students75% Minority
- 11 Schools2,557 Students47% Minority
- 55 Schools9,975 Students9% Minority
- 43 Schools8,388 Students21% Minority
- 5 Schools565 Students23% Minority
- 34 Schools4,649 Students30% Minority
- 19 Schools2,299 Students39% Minority
- 4 Schools170 Students49% Minority
- 38 Schools2,078 Students59% Minority
- 36 Schools8,876 Students22% Minority
- 223 Schools86,002 Students36% Minority
- 55 Schools5,135 Students53% Minority
- 12 Schools2,079 Students55% Minority
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.