Top Florida Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1436 top religiously affiliated private schools in Florida (60% of all schools), serving 278,167 students.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Live Oak Montessori School Photo - Our two-year old is working in Practical Life area on mastering her fine motor skills.
Top Florida Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools225 Students100.00% Minority
- 43 Schools8,344 Students54.21% Minority
- 218 Schools37,856 Students38.09% Minority
- 2 Schools162 Students38.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,414 Students18.33% Minority
- 501 Schools69,271 Students41.50% Minority
- 7 Schools1,560 Students39.84% Minority
- 28 Schools3,106 Students60.77% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools798 Students48.26% Minority
- 1 Schools330 Students76.67% Minority
- 47 Schools14,858 Students17.40% Minority
- 5 Schools1,145 Students13.13% Minority
- 1 Schools653 Students10.56% Minority
- 15 Schools3,340 Students40.88% Minority
- 61 Schools11,523 Students12.47% Minority
- 41 Schools8,819 Students26.65% Minority
- 3 Schools520 Students3.23% Minority
- 38 Schools5,585 Students24.50% Minority
- 27 Schools2,887 Students35.26% Minority
- 4 Schools182 Students42.06% Minority
- 51 Schools3,434 Students70.19% Minority
- 36 Schools7,898 Students26.14% Minority
- 222 Schools86,642 Students47.50% Minority
- 57 Schools5,471 Students78.05% Minority
- 13 Schools2,120 Students31.05% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.