Odessa Christian School
- Odessa Christian School's purpose is to give the opportunity to students to gain knowledge and wisdom academically and spiritually, growing in stature and in favor with the Lord and men.
- Also, to equip each student to be able to "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." The school provides an atmosphere where students can express themselves in a secure and comfortable environment, with high academic, social, and spiritual expecations for all students.
- Our mission is to develop through prayer, purposeful instruction, and a Christian worldview young people of strong character with active and creative minds, a sense of social and environmental stewardship, and the courage to act and stand on their beliefs.
- We stress the total development of each student, spiritual, intellectual, social, creative, emotional, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Psychology, AP World History, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP US Government, Genius Hour, High school honors English, High school honors foreign language, High school honors history/social science, High school honors math, High school honors science, Middle school honors English and advanced math options, Student-driven learning allows for accelerated, traditional, and moderated pacing|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
|Tuition Notes||Varies from $7600 - $8000|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erin Ciulla|
|Admissions Associate||Beverly Kidwell|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: K-12 | 149 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
(727)863-1825 12.6 K-12
- New Port Richey Grades: K-8 | 56 students
Po Box 1283
New Port Richey, FL 34656
(727)939-9400 10 K-8
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 434 students
7705 Gunn Hwy
Tampa, FL 33625
(813)920-3960 6.2 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.