Odessa Christian School
- Odessa Christian School's purpose is to give the opportunity to students to gain knowledge and wisdom academically and spiritually, growing in stature and in favor with the Lord and men.
- Also, to equip each student to be able to "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." The school provides an atmosphere where students can express themselves in a secure and comfortable environment, with high academic, social, and spiritual expecations for all students.
- Our mission is to develop through prayer, purposeful instruction, and a Christian worldview young people of strong character with active and creative minds, a sense of social and environmental stewardship, and the courage to act and stand on their beliefs.
- We stress the total development of each student, spiritual, intellectual, social, creative, emotional, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||and moderated pacing, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP US Government, AP World History, Genius Hour, High school honors English, High school honors foreign language, High school honors history/social science, High school honors math, High school honors science, Middle school honors English and advanced math options, Student-driven learning allows for accelerated, traditional|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
|Tuition Notes||Varies from $7600 - $8000|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erin Ciulla|
|Admissions Associate||Beverly Kidwell|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Grades: K-12 | 182 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
(727)863-1825 12.6 K-12
- New Port Richey Grades: K-8 | 56 students
Po Box 1283
New Port Richey, FL 34656
(727)939-9400 10 K-8
- Spring Hill Grades: 9-12 | 321 students
13651 Hays Road
Spring Hill, FL 34610
(727)857-2600 12.3 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.