Odessa Christian School
- Odessa Christian School's purpose is to give the opportunity to students to gain knowledge and wisdom academically and spiritually, growing in stature and in favor with the Lord and men.
- Also, to equip each student to be able to "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." The school provides an atmosphere where students can express themselves in a secure and comfortable environment, with high academic, social, and spiritual expecations for all students.
- Our mission is to develop through prayer, purposeful instruction, and a Christian worldview young people of strong character with active and creative minds, a sense of social and environmental stewardship, and the courage to act and stand on their beliefs.
- We stress the total development of each student, spiritual, intellectual, social, creative, emotional, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Psychology, AP World History, High school honors English, High school honors foreign language, High school honors history/social science, High school honors math, High school honors science, Middle school honors English and advanced math options|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
|Tuition Notes||Varies from $7600 - $8000|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erin Ciulla|
|Admissions Associate||Beverly Kidwell|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TampaGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7705 Gunn Hwy
Tampa, FL 33625
- TampaGrades: PK-12 | 213 students
7607 Sheldon Road
Tampa, FL 33615
- TampaGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
7032 Temple Terrace Hwy
Tampa, FL 33637
- TampaGrades: PK-12 | 367 students
300 E Sligh Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
- Spring HillGrades: PK-12 | 84 students
175 Spring Time St
Spring Hill, FL 34608
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.