Top Florida Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 68 top school membership associations in Florida, serving 1436 private schools (60% of all schools) and 315,109 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (14% of schools).
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Fort Lauderdale Prep School Photo - Guest Speaker Geshe Konchog Kyab from Tubten Kunga Center for the Study of Tibetan Buddhism
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
St. Barnabas Episcopal School Photo - Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Jacksonville Country Day School Photo - Jacksonville Country Day School offers a challenging and innovative curriculum tailored to your child's age and ability levels.
Top Florida Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 123 Schools6,596 Students44.26% Minority
- 10 Schools6,409 Students42.47% Minority
- 74 Schools25,302 Students31.30% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students97.56% Minority
- 43 Schools9,309 Students38.29% Minority
- 104 Schools11,984 Students38.63% Minority
- 6 Schools653 Students29.55% Minority
- 194 Schools46,802 Students29.19% Minority
- 36 Schools4,970 Students40.49% Minority
- 22 Schools5,251 Students36.40% Minority
- 34 Schools11,201 Students50.89% Minority
- 2 Schools438 Students26.05% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students33.96% Minority
- 6 Schools2,039 Students44.25% Minority
- 2 Schools224 Students55.47% Minority
- 9 Schools2,354 Students20.16% Minority
- 23 Schools7,793 Students21.62% Minority
- 7 Schools1,613 Students74.37% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students99.20% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students74.05% Minority
- 6 Schools1,183 Students12.04% Minority
- 118 Schools50,963 Students20.68% Minority
- 93 Schools40,070 Students18.70% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students33.33% Minority
- 35 Schools3,628 Students75.23% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4.23% Minority
- 3 Schools1,139 Students27.52% Minority
- 14 Schools5,906 Students23.86% Minority
- 15 Schools4,324 Students45.43% Minority
- 8 Schools689 Students23.28% Minority
- 6 Schools1,561 Students30.14% Minority
- 2 Schools2,187 Students71.46% Minority
- 9 Schools732 Students40.43% Minority
- 31 Schools17,424 Students32.40% Minority
- 107 Schools15,928 Students53.18% Minority
- 6 Schools2,226 Students31.03% Minority
- 37 Schools12,403 Students19.02% Minority
- 94 Schools45,396 Students23.83% Minority
- 2 Schools411 Students16.92% Minority
- 10 Schools3,057 Students43.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,277 Students73.25% Minority
- 8 Schools2,973 Students54.85% Minority
- 179 Schools72,648 Students46.41% Minority
- 10 Schools2,099 Students32.55% Minority
- 12 Schools2,391 Students72.27% Minority
- 2 Schools903 Students81.72% Minority
- 50 Schools14,218 Students37.65% Minority
- 57 Schools8,366 Students58.30% Minority
- 17 Schools4,418 Students16.66% Minority
- 3 Schools1,097 Students31.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,379 Students15.83% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools637 Students56.98% Minority
- 25 Schools4,177 Students59.90% Minority
- 36 Schools3,221 Students38.29% Minority
- 208 Schools41,567 Students40.85% Minority
- 299 Schools63,850 Students52.05% Minority
- 63 Schools11,495 Students62.84% Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students1.10% Minority
- 151 Schools66,568 Students27.88% Minority
- 7 Schools5,247 Students16.02% Minority
- 36 Schools6,825 Students35.65% Minority
- 68 Schools22,160 Students41.40% Minority
- 4 Schools3,375 Students22.76% Minority
- 3 Schools862 Students11.74% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students13.95% Minority
- 4 Schools286 Students22.86% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.