Top Florida Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 69 top school membership associations in Florida, serving 1441 private schools (60% of all schools) and 317,783 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), Other religious school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (13% of schools).
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo - Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Lake Highland Preparatory School Photo - Lake Highland Preparatory School is a mission-driven school dedicated to cultivating leaders with intellect and character. LHPS serves students from Pre-K through 12th grade.
Oxbridge Academy Photo - Oxbridge Academy provides passionate educators, endless opportunities, and a commitment to help students build the skills and confidence they need to build success for a lifetime.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Bible study and character development - Gives our student's a biblical foundation for wisdom and leadership skills!Perseverance, Faithfulness, Courage, Integrity, Virtuousness, Morality, Respect, and Nobility
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Top Florida Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 123 Schools7,162 Students44.68% Minority
- 11 Schools6,588 Students42.47% Minority
- 87 Schools29,141 Students32.56% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students97.56% Minority
- 43 Schools9,091 Students38.29% Minority
- 101 Schools11,868 Students39.28% Minority
- 6 Schools653 Students29.55% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students34.44% Minority
- 191 Schools46,642 Students29.33% Minority
- 36 Schools4,982 Students41.02% Minority
- 22 Schools5,226 Students36.69% Minority
- 36 Schools11,549 Students50.69% Minority
- 1 Schools511 Students19.23% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students33.96% Minority
- 5 Schools1,168 Students89.26% Minority
- 2 Schools224 Students55.47% Minority
- 9 Schools2,354 Students20.16% Minority
- 22 Schools7,650 Students21.63% Minority
- 6 Schools1,573 Students74.37% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students99.20% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students74.05% Minority
- 5 Schools1,073 Students9.98% Minority
- 120 Schools52,447 Students20.39% Minority
- 90 Schools39,461 Students19.06% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students33.33% Minority
- 36 Schools3,640 Students75.05% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4.23% Minority
- 3 Schools1,139 Students27.52% Minority
- 14 Schools6,214 Students23.86% Minority
- 17 Schools4,702 Students44.84% Minority
- 11 Schools1,187 Students21.71% Minority
- 6 Schools1,561 Students30.14% Minority
- 2 Schools2,187 Students71.46% Minority
- 8 Schools692 Students40.43% Minority
- 32 Schools17,644 Students32.55% Minority
- 108 Schools16,181 Students54.39% Minority
- 7 Schools3,107 Students23.48% Minority
- 37 Schools12,197 Students19.02% Minority
- 93 Schools44,513 Students24.10% Minority
- 2 Schools411 Students16.92% Minority
- 10 Schools3,044 Students43.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,277 Students73.25% Minority
- 7 Schools2,775 Students52.19% Minority
- 179 Schools72,442 Students46.41% Minority
- 10 Schools2,086 Students32.55% Minority
- 12 Schools2,391 Students72.27% Minority
- 2 Schools903 Students81.72% Minority
- 54 Schools15,432 Students42.13% Minority
- 56 Schools8,209 Students59.13% Minority
- 17 Schools4,381 Students16.66% Minority
- 3 Schools1,097 Students31.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,347 Students15.83% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools637 Students56.98% Minority
- 22 Schools3,931 Students61.85% Minority
- 36 Schools3,216 Students38.50% Minority
- 209 Schools41,524 Students41.30% Minority
- 297 Schools64,321 Students52.35% Minority
- 62 Schools11,739 Students62.90% Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students1.10% Minority
- 147 Schools67,506 Students27.76% Minority
- 7 Schools5,833 Students16.49% Minority
- 36 Schools6,973 Students35.65% Minority
- 67 Schools21,380 Students42.46% Minority
- 4 Schools3,448 Students22.76% Minority
- 3 Schools876 Students11.74% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students13.95% Minority
- 4 Schools289 Students22.86% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.