Florida Schools By Membership Association
- There are 68 school membership associations in Florida, serving 1442 private schools (69% of all schools) and 313,195 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (14% of schools).
Our children are a blessing to this school! We work towards the success of each individual student and cater to their academic, spiritual, and emotional growth.
Accredited by The Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) in 2006, The Village School in Naples, Fla. helps children reach their highest potential by providing solid intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social education from pre-K to 9th grade.
Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
Jacksonville Country Day School offers a challenging and innovative curriculum tailored to your child's age and ability levels.
Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Florida Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 126 Schools6,498 Students36% Minority
- 9 Schools6,076 Students24% Minority
- 54 Schools20,035 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students95% Minority
- 42 Schools9,254 Students19% Minority
- 106 Schools11,849 Students27% Minority
- 5 Schools507 Students19% Minority
- 199 Schools47,890 Students25% Minority
- 35 Schools4,841 Students36% Minority
- 22 Schools5,179 Students21% Minority
- 32 Schools10,029 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools412 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools210 Students32% Minority
- 5 Schools1,100 Students50% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students29% Minority
- 10 Schools2,401 Students13% Minority
- 25 Schools8,491 Students11% Minority
- 7 Schools1,640 Students87% Minority
- 5 Schools799 Students54% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students20% Minority
- 8 Schools1,151 Students34% Minority
- 7 Schools1,175 Students9% Minority
- 116 Schools48,863 Students18% Minority
- 93 Schools40,032 Students17% Minority
- 35 Schools3,456 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools1,251 Students13% Minority
- 11 Schools5,474 Students20% Minority
- 12 Schools4,080 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools559 Students14% Minority
- 5 Schools1,220 Students35% Minority
- 2 Schools2,188 Students74% Minority
- 9 Schools762 Students55% Minority
- 31 Schools18,818 Students23% Minority
- 104 Schools15,171 Students44% Minority
- 6 Schools2,191 Students17% Minority
- 36 Schools12,095 Students15% Minority
- 84 Schools42,477 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools514 Students16% Minority
- 10 Schools3,155 Students41% Minority
- 8 Schools1,377 Students67% Minority
- 7 Schools2,553 Students49% Minority
- 181 Schools72,128 Students34% Minority
- 11 Schools2,236 Students25% Minority
- 12 Schools2,230 Students41% Minority
- 2 Schools857 Students81% Minority
- 47 Schools13,557 Students24% Minority
- 56 Schools8,183 Students34% Minority
- 16 Schools4,153 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools1,030 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools2,157 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students87% Minority
- 2 Schools660 Students48% Minority
- 26 Schools4,688 Students62% Minority
- 37 Schools3,175 Students28% Minority
- 209 Schools41,474 Students33% Minority
- 309 Schools63,881 Students43% Minority
- 63 Schools11,715 Students53% Minority
- 2 Schools176 Students2% Minority
- 156 Schools68,695 Students20% Minority
- 6 Schools4,327 Students16% Minority
- 37 Schools6,730 Students30% Minority
- 73 Schools25,240 Students38% Minority
- 4 Schools3,353 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools862 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students12% Minority
- 4 Schools277 Students22% Minority
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.