Top Florida Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 70 top school membership associations in Florida, serving 1434 private schools (61% of all schools) and 319,502 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), Other religious school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (13% of schools).
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo - Our Savior's Kindergartners around the crest that represents the strengths from which our school is founded.
Lake Highland Preparatory School Photo - Lake Highland Preparatory School is a mission-driven school dedicated to cultivating leaders with intellect and character. LHPS serves students from Pre-K through 12th grade.
Palmetto Bay Academy Photo - PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo - Our 4th-5th grade students learn through the use of digital curriculum and 1-to-1 laptops. Our K2-3rd grade students use BJU Press curriculum, which incorporates core content with great hands-on learning experiences! All of our students receive Biblical integration throughout the curriculum, including daily Bible lessons.
Jacksonville Country Day School Photo - Jacksonville Country Day School offers a challenging and innovative curriculum tailored to your child's age and ability levels.
Fort Lauderdale Prep School Photo - Guest Speaker Geshe Konchog Kyab from Tubten Kunga Center for the Study of Tibetan Buddhism
Elfers Christian School Photo - Elfers Eagles 2015 at the Orlando Magic during our high school Court of Dreams Event.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Canoeing is part of the PE curriculum at Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. We take full advantage of the fact that our campus is located on a beautiful lake!
Top Florida Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 119 Schools7,034 Students43.49% Minority
- 11 Schools6,792 Students42.47% Minority
- 91 Schools30,181 Students32.14% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students97.56% Minority
- 42 Schools9,082 Students38.00% Minority
- 100 Schools11,799 Students39.36% Minority
- 6 Schools653 Students29.55% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students34.44% Minority
- 188 Schools46,657 Students29.71% Minority
- 35 Schools5,063 Students40.98% Minority
- 22 Schools5,217 Students36.69% Minority
- 39 Schools15,240 Students49.32% Minority
- 1 Schools511 Students19.23% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students33.96% Minority
- 5 Schools1,168 Students89.26% Minority
- 2 Schools224 Students55.47% Minority
- 9 Schools2,354 Students20.16% Minority
- 21 Schools7,316 Students22.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,573 Students74.37% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students99.20% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students74.05% Minority
- 5 Schools1,064 Students9.98% Minority
- 119 Schools49,727 Students19.37% Minority
- 89 Schools39,221 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students33.33% Minority
- 35 Schools3,626 Students75.03% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4.23% Minority
- 3 Schools1,139 Students27.52% Minority
- 14 Schools6,214 Students23.86% Minority
- 19 Schools5,003 Students45.76% Minority
- 11 Schools1,276 Students22.13% Minority
- 6 Schools1,561 Students30.14% Minority
- 2 Schools2,187 Students71.46% Minority
- 8 Schools692 Students40.43% Minority
- 31 Schools16,214 Students32.02% Minority
- 2 Schools4,500 Students41.90% Minority
- 108 Schools16,181 Students54.39% Minority
- 8 Schools6,206 Students32.19% Minority
- 36 Schools12,197 Students18.99% Minority
- 91 Schools41,717 Students23.09% Minority
- 2 Schools411 Students16.92% Minority
- 10 Schools3,044 Students43.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,277 Students73.25% Minority
- 7 Schools2,784 Students52.19% Minority
- 179 Schools72,633 Students46.41% Minority
- 10 Schools2,137 Students32.55% Minority
- 12 Schools2,391 Students72.27% Minority
- 2 Schools903 Students81.72% Minority
- 57 Schools18,854 Students42.50% Minority
- 56 Schools8,265 Students59.16% Minority
- 17 Schools4,511 Students16.66% Minority
- 3 Schools1,097 Students31.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,448 Students15.83% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools637 Students56.98% Minority
- 21 Schools3,799 Students60.50% Minority
- 35 Schools3,111 Students38.02% Minority
- 209 Schools41,963 Students41.22% Minority
- 296 Schools64,056 Students52.86% Minority
- 61 Schools11,723 Students62.88% Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students1.10% Minority
- 148 Schools68,383 Students27.76% Minority
- 7 Schools5,833 Students16.49% Minority
- 36 Schools7,231 Students32.43% Minority
- 67 Schools21,373 Students42.46% Minority
- 4 Schools3,448 Students22.76% Minority
- 3 Schools876 Students11.74% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students13.95% Minority
- 4 Schools295 Students22.86% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.