Top Florida Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 69 top school membership associations in Florida, serving 1440 private schools (60% of all schools) and 317,118 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), Other religious school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (13% of schools).
RJB Christian School Photo - RJB CHRISTIAN SCHOOL SENIORS CLASS OF 2016 WE DO NOT FEAR THE FUTURE FOR WE ARE THE FUTURE.
Palmetto Bay Academy Photo - PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
Lake Highland Preparatory School Photo - Lake Highland Preparatory School is a mission-driven school dedicated to cultivating leaders with intellect and character. LHPS serves students from Pre-K through 12th grade.
St. Barnabas Episcopal School Photo - Our mission is to challenge each student in a supportive environment that promotes academic excellence, sound moral values, and high self-esteem within a framework of God's love.
Jacksonville Country Day School Photo - Jacksonville Country Day School offers a challenging and innovative curriculum tailored to your child's age and ability levels.
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Bible study and character development - Gives our student's a biblical foundation for wisdom and leadership skills!Perseverance, Faithfulness, Courage, Integrity, Virtuousness, Morality, Respect, and Nobility
Top Florida Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 123 Schools6,975 Students44.60% Minority
- 11 Schools6,574 Students42.47% Minority
- 85 Schools28,183 Students33.32% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students97.56% Minority
- 43 Schools9,339 Students38.29% Minority
- 101 Schools11,827 Students39.28% Minority
- 6 Schools653 Students29.55% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students34.44% Minority
- 191 Schools46,535 Students29.33% Minority
- 36 Schools5,043 Students40.49% Minority
- 22 Schools5,191 Students36.69% Minority
- 35 Schools11,449 Students50.66% Minority
- 1 Schools511 Students19.23% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students33.96% Minority
- 6 Schools2,039 Students44.25% Minority
- 2 Schools224 Students55.47% Minority
- 9 Schools2,354 Students20.16% Minority
- 23 Schools7,754 Students21.62% Minority
- 6 Schools1,573 Students74.37% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students99.20% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students74.05% Minority
- 5 Schools1,102 Students9.98% Minority
- 120 Schools52,263 Students20.39% Minority
- 92 Schools40,178 Students18.70% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students33.33% Minority
- 36 Schools3,640 Students75.05% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4.23% Minority
- 3 Schools1,139 Students27.52% Minority
- 14 Schools5,992 Students23.86% Minority
- 16 Schools4,563 Students44.99% Minority
- 10 Schools1,082 Students19.81% Minority
- 6 Schools1,561 Students30.14% Minority
- 2 Schools2,187 Students71.46% Minority
- 8 Schools692 Students40.43% Minority
- 32 Schools17,594 Students32.55% Minority
- 108 Schools16,181 Students54.39% Minority
- 6 Schools2,226 Students31.03% Minority
- 37 Schools12,397 Students19.02% Minority
- 94 Schools45,513 Students23.75% Minority
- 2 Schools411 Students16.92% Minority
- 10 Schools3,072 Students43.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,277 Students73.25% Minority
- 7 Schools2,775 Students52.19% Minority
- 179 Schools72,596 Students46.41% Minority
- 10 Schools2,086 Students32.55% Minority
- 12 Schools2,391 Students72.27% Minority
- 2 Schools903 Students81.72% Minority
- 52 Schools14,735 Students37.61% Minority
- 56 Schools8,166 Students59.13% Minority
- 17 Schools4,425 Students16.66% Minority
- 3 Schools1,097 Students31.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,379 Students15.83% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools637 Students56.98% Minority
- 22 Schools3,931 Students61.85% Minority
- 35 Schools3,103 Students38.22% Minority
- 210 Schools41,905 Students40.64% Minority
- 298 Schools64,366 Students52.33% Minority
- 61 Schools11,655 Students62.90% Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students1.10% Minority
- 148 Schools66,896 Students27.84% Minority
- 7 Schools5,818 Students16.49% Minority
- 36 Schools6,825 Students35.65% Minority
- 67 Schools21,380 Students42.46% Minority
- 4 Schools3,448 Students22.76% Minority
- 3 Schools876 Students11.74% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students13.95% Minority
- 4 Schools289 Students22.86% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.