Top Florida Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 70 top school membership associations in Florida, serving 1433 private schools (61% of all schools) and 318,585 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (21% of schools), Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (13% of schools).
Heritage Christian Academy Photo - Bible study and character development - Gives our student's a biblical foundation for wisdom and leadership skills!Perseverance, Faithfulness, Courage, Integrity, Virtuousness, Morality, Respect, and Nobility
Palmetto Bay Academy Photo - PBA students get just-in-time, one-on-one attention from teachers to complete assignments and investigate content through a flipped instructional model.
St. Mark's Episcopal Academy Photo - Site of our Campus of the Future and Glover Family Outdoor Chapel and Classroom.
Trinity Christian Academy Photo - A better education. A happier environment. A safer place. A brighter future. That`s Trinity.
Lake Highland Preparatory School Photo - Lake Highland Preparatory School is a mission-driven school dedicated to cultivating leaders with intellect and character. LHPS serves students from Pre-K through 12th grade.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Photo - Sweetwater Episcopal Academy delivers academic excellence in a loving Christian environment.
Elfers Christian School Photo - School Principal, Rick Robertson "Please, stop by or call. I'd love to have one of my staff show you around and give you a quick tour. They are also current parents or have had graduates here, so they can answer many of your questions from both sides of the desk!"
Top Florida Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 120 Schools7,138 Students44.34% Minority
- 11 Schools6,888 Students42.47% Minority
- 88 Schools29,610 Students32.50% Minority
- 1 Schools103 Students97.56% Minority
- 42 Schools9,082 Students38.00% Minority
- 101 Schools11,868 Students39.28% Minority
- 6 Schools653 Students29.55% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students34.44% Minority
- 187 Schools46,370 Students29.39% Minority
- 36 Schools5,010 Students41.02% Minority
- 22 Schools5,217 Students36.69% Minority
- 39 Schools15,240 Students49.32% Minority
- 1 Schools511 Students19.23% Minority
- 3 Schools256 Students33.96% Minority
- 5 Schools1,168 Students89.26% Minority
- 2 Schools224 Students55.47% Minority
- 9 Schools2,354 Students20.16% Minority
- 21 Schools7,316 Students22.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,573 Students74.37% Minority
- 5 Schools726 Students99.20% Minority
- 8 Schools1,164 Students74.05% Minority
- 5 Schools1,073 Students9.98% Minority
- 119 Schools49,690 Students19.37% Minority
- 89 Schools39,192 Students19.19% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students33.33% Minority
- 35 Schools3,626 Students75.03% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4.23% Minority
- 3 Schools1,139 Students27.52% Minority
- 14 Schools6,214 Students23.86% Minority
- 18 Schools4,863 Students45.71% Minority
- 12 Schools1,345 Students21.86% Minority
- 6 Schools1,561 Students30.14% Minority
- 2 Schools2,187 Students71.46% Minority
- 8 Schools692 Students40.43% Minority
- 31 Schools16,214 Students32.02% Minority
- 2 Schools4,500 Students41.90% Minority
- 108 Schools16,181 Students54.39% Minority
- 8 Schools6,206 Students32.19% Minority
- 36 Schools12,197 Students18.99% Minority
- 92 Schools41,757 Students23.09% Minority
- 2 Schools411 Students16.92% Minority
- 10 Schools3,044 Students43.96% Minority
- 9 Schools1,277 Students73.25% Minority
- 7 Schools2,784 Students52.19% Minority
- 179 Schools72,601 Students46.41% Minority
- 10 Schools2,137 Students32.55% Minority
- 12 Schools2,391 Students72.27% Minority
- 2 Schools903 Students81.72% Minority
- 57 Schools18,828 Students42.50% Minority
- 55 Schools8,205 Students59.42% Minority
- 17 Schools4,381 Students16.66% Minority
- 3 Schools1,097 Students31.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,448 Students15.83% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students59.09% Minority
- 2 Schools637 Students56.98% Minority
- 22 Schools3,931 Students61.85% Minority
- 35 Schools3,120 Students38.22% Minority
- 207 Schools41,386 Students41.39% Minority
- 295 Schools63,927 Students52.50% Minority
- 61 Schools11,723 Students62.88% Minority
- 3 Schools195 Students1.10% Minority
- 149 Schools68,418 Students27.76% Minority
- 7 Schools5,833 Students16.49% Minority
- 36 Schools6,973 Students35.65% Minority
- 67 Schools21,384 Students42.46% Minority
- 4 Schools3,448 Students22.76% Minority
- 3 Schools876 Students11.74% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students13.95% Minority
- 4 Schools295 Students22.86% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.