The Greene School
- The Greene School, in West Palm Beach, provides an academically advanced educational program where exceptional intelligence is not the exception.
- Our students excel on many different levels and are given the unique opportunity to be in an environment that keeps them challenged and eager to learn.
- By Embracing lifelong learning beyond the mere acquisition of knowledge, we prepare students to analyze situations, make decisions, solve problems, and communicate effectively in a dynamic world.
The Greene School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$350|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||We offer full-day and half-day sessions.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,000|
|Tuition Notes||Financial-aid available|
|Admissions Director||Denise Spirou|
|Admissions Associate||Dawn Derosa|
- The Greene School is dedicated to cultivating the unique nature and potential of each student and is committed to building a school community based on kindness and compassion. We provide a nurturing and caring environment, enhanced by a low student-teacher ratio. Our personalized learning approach incorporates individualized attention, hands-on experiential learning, and a challenging, well-rounded curriculum. The Greene School creates a trusting and safe atmosphere for students to explore, question, practice, make mistakes, create, and imagine. Explore the possibilities at The Greene School, where we are changing whats possible.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 23.6 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)905-5100 34.8 NS-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954)434-2960 47.4 NS-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.