The Greene School
- The Greene School, in West Palm Beach, provides an academically advanced educational program where exceptional intelligence is not the exception.
- Our students excel on many different levels and are given the unique opportunity to be in an environment that keeps them challenged and eager to learn.
- By Embracing lifelong learning beyond the mere acquisition of knowledge, we prepare students to analyze situations, make decisions, solve problems, and communicate effectively in a dynamic world.
The Greene School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$350|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||We offer full-day with lunch included|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki bottoms, polo with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$25,000|
|Tuition Notes||Financial-assistance available|
|Admissions Director||Dawn DeRosa|
|Admissions Associate||Dawn DeRosa|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Greene School is dedicated to cultivating the unique nature and potential of each student and is committed to building a school community based on kindness and compassion. We provide a nurturing and caring environment, enhanced by a low student-teacher ratio. Our personalized learning approach incorporates individualized attention, hands-on experiential learning, and a challenging, well-rounded curriculum. The Greene School creates a trusting and safe atmosphere for students to explore, question, practice, make mistakes, create, and imagine. Explore the possibilities at The Greene School, where we are changing whats possible.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561)798-9300 7.5 NS-12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 23.6 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)905-5100 34.8 NS-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954)434-2960 47.4 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.