Boca Raton Christian School
- Boca Raton Christian School is a Bible-centered school distinguished by its academic excellence and caring environment. The school was founded in 1973 as a ministry of Boca Raton Community Church.
- The PreK through 12 grades of the school are situated on approximately 22 acres in downtown Boca Raton.
- The mission of Boca Raton Christian School is to encourage children to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ and to provide for academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1997|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science Principles, English Language, English Literature, Microeconomics, Music Theory, Psychology, Studio Art: 2-D Design, Studio Art: Drawing, US Government & Politics, US History, World History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,988|
|Tuition Notes||VPK: 3 hour program free, full day $7,986 Kindergarten half day $7,392, full day $8,492 Grades 1-5: $9,988 Middle school: $10,989 High school $12,584|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,400|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Eileen Travasos|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Joan Perry, Registrar|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Environmental Club, Jazz Band, National Honor Society, Production Engineering, Robotics Team, Student Council, Young Authors Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Theater, Thespian Troupe
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Elementary Intramural Sports
- The early childhood program includes pre-reading, numbers, music, art, developmental play, and socialization.
- Elemenary school emphasizes mastery and application of basic skills, along with enrichment in many art, music, and physical education activities.
- Middle school encourages high achievement with challenging academics and comprehensive enrichment, i.e., spelling, geography and Bible bees, math competitions, science fair, robotics team, music and drama performances, and interscholastic athletics.
- Three diplomas are offered in high school: standard, college preparatory, and advanced. High school is distinguished by annual mission trips, academic excellence, a laptop computer program, varsity athletics, Broadway musicals, a competitive robotics team, and more.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 523 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)994-5006 3.6 PK-8