Spanish River Christian School
- Spanish River Christian School was established in 1982 as a ministry of Spanish River Presbyterian Church.
- Our purpose is to provide children who are capable of succeeding at or above grade level in a traditional classroom setting with a quality education where Christian truth and values permeate all areas of instruction. Spanish River Christian School provides Christian education for students in preschool through eighth grade.
- At SRCS, we work in conjunction with the church and the family to help each child grow - both spiritually and academically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools of Florida|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or navy bottoms with polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 22 / Feb. 5 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,849|
|Tuition Notes||10% discount for additional child|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Pat Smagala|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Curriculum Enrichment K-5th, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
art, Band, drama
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports 4th & 5th
- Spanish River Christian School teaching staff are committed Christian educators who have been well trained in their respective fields. Elementary and middle school teachers are certified or eligible for professional certification.
- Core classes are Math, Science, Social studies, Language, Reading and Bible. Special classes are Spanish, Music, Physical Education, Art, Computer, and Chorus.
- Middle school electives include, Band, Drama, Competitive Robotics, Video Productions, National Junior Honor Society, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Student Council.
- Our Vision Statement, "Enriching Minds, Engaging Hearts, Empowering Leaders to impact the world for Christ."
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 3.6 PK-12
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)586-8216 9.9 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.